Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as alway I LOVE my Rigid LED ' S and with thinking how to stand apart from others I installed the Rigid / Sho-me dual flasher unit! Check it out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
OK cool, so like under what conditions

do you plan to use this fancy blinky thing? cost? bought it where? automotive blinker? :hmmm:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was 30 bucks from Amazon. I'll use the flasher side for show and during the day for riding then disconnect the ground to the flasher through a switch and be able to use the lights solid at night.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Ah makes sense

and I especially like the day use, safer while blinking (kinda like some road bikes) yet saves energy. Very nice addition...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ignore the only review as some people can't read!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007NKPG36/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?pc_redir=1387725459[/ame]

·
Registered
455 Posts
haha well ... that's different, I could see using that during day rides in a busy area... ?
But no, I get it, it's just a novelty thing

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's the same flasher module that some police departments use on their vehicles too. It's high quality at a great price!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
better check with your local laws thu, there is a hefty ticket for impersonating a emergency vehicle
I know Minnesota is pretty picky about that

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The law in WV states that a vehicle can not have blue and red flashing lights. Also if using on or near a roadway they must remain solid and not flashing. Only time I go on the road is at Hatfield McCoy trails so no worries here!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
that's cool I thought I just would mention it because Mn. is a stickler about it
cool I like them

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No problem. Gotta look out for each other! Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts