Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all. I'm looking at some aftermarket rims for my 2013 Polaris 500HO that came out of a 07 800. My question is will they fit? THANKS in advance!

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
If you are getting aftermarket wheels, then I would have to bet they are most likely 4+3 offset and will fit. Probably stick out farther than the stock ones but should clear everything fine. The thing to watch would be that you are getting the same size as the stock wheels. 12" or 14"

·
9,855 Posts
Yep, basically the same machines with different engine and tranny... BUT... You'll need to change the studs and lug nuts too. I'm assuming you're talking about OEM rims on both machines??
The cast aluminum rims use tapered nuts 7547309 and because the cast rims are a little thicker you need slightly longer studs 7518378. They will "fit" on your original studs but there isn't enough threads sticking out to be safe.
Pretty easy to change. Just press the old ones out of the hubs and press the new longer studs in.

·
9,855 Posts
If you are getting aftermarket wheels, then I would have to bet they are most likely 4+3 offset and will fit. Probably stick out farther than the stock ones but should clear everything fine. The thing to watch would be that you are getting the same size as the stock wheels. 12" or 14"
Correction... OEM 2007 800 has factory cast aluminum rims as an option.
I assume that's what he's asking about Stave.
OEM 2013 500 has factory steel wheels.

·
Premium Member
8,182 Posts
They'll fit!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts