Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10% off...SPRING2014 :yikes: just put the code in when placing your order.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Dang, every time someone posts a coupon code it makes me spend money!

Thanks

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Thanks, Good reason to buy the spring service front & rear fluids!

·
Super Moderator
7,078 Posts
Thanks for that.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your welcome guys! Enjoy

·
Registered
164 Posts
How far do you have to get into your order to see the space to enter the code. I got to filling in address etc and didnt see a spot. Do I have to go thru that step before it will let me enter. Was gonna order tires.thanks for any help

·
Registered
455 Posts
How far do you have to get into your order to see the space to enter the code. I got to filling in address etc and didnt see a spot. Do I have to go thru that step before it will let me enter. Was gonna order tires.thanks for any help
usually discount codes are in payment info section

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a apply coupon code field somewhere in there! You may have to enter your credit info first. Not sure but it's always been easy to use their site. Maybe tires are excluded?

·
Registered
164 Posts
There is a apply coupon code field somewhere in there! You may have to enter your credit info first. Not sure but it's always been easy to use their site. Maybe tires are excluded?
Thanks. Will try again. But you could be right on tires .cuz I thought heck yea 10% off that save me $51.00.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts