• Call me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can ship the parts

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
I rolled my 06 Sportsman 700 it only had 1100 miles it runs and drives but has a BENT FRAME. I have several good parts for sale:) call with what you need I will ship the parts if the buyer pays the shipping......

1-801-654-8888

·
Registered
32 Posts
I rolled my 06 Sportsman 700 it only had 1100 miles it runs and drives but has a BENT FRAME. I have several good parts for sale:) call with what you need I will ship the parts if the buyer pays the shipping......

1-801-654-8888
Wheels and tires? Do you have pics?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sportsman axles

Half of new is $150 per axle plus whatever actual shipping costs are call me if you need then thanks 801-654-8888

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My ego is so damaged as it is... lets just rub salt in the wound.

I got it stuck in salt sand here in Utah on a steep hillside we drove a bran new ranger over the hill to hook it to and drag it out my wife got out of the ranger to help and the park brake was not set so you can figure the rest out LOL one hit the other and they played bumpercars the rest of the way down the hill

·
Registered
157 Posts
My ego is so damaged as it is... lets just rub salt in the wound.

I got it stuck in salt sand here in Utah on a steep hillside we drove a bran new ranger over the hill to hook it to and drag it out my wife got out of the ranger to help and the park brake was not set so you can figure the rest out LOL one hit the other and they played bumpercars the rest of the way down the hill

LMAO! dont mean to rub it in...but its kinda funny...probably not too funny to you right now...but that'll be a story you tell for a long time...

hopefully you can get yourself another sportsman, and keep ridin hard

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeh I need to get Another sportsman and a ranger crew 800 NO INSURANCE EITHER It sucks they were playing ping pong with each other all the way down the mountain I lost over $23000 in 15 seconds so I have plenty of parts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
How much for the radiator fan and starter? I am assuming they are the same as on my 06 800..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts