Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, so I was out at kisatche nat. forest yesterday and we found a lil spot with some small jumps. I must have jumped this thing 5 or 6 times and the rest of the crew was ready to go...well, my dumb a** wanted to get one more in.I came off the top of the jump a lil crooked and landed messed up...all I remember after that is my Preddy was against the tree wrong side up and I was on the ground, and my preddy took most of the damage all I got was a sore back and busted shin. It would have been worse if I had not been wearing a helmet and landed on the sandy trail......But what I am looking for is if anybody might have an old stock or aftermarket steering stem, handle bars, nerf bars, and front plastics...I am not looking for handouts and am willing to pay, please let me know if you can help out a fellow Predator rider.

·
Registered
66 Posts
While not trying to promote one site over another, there are lots of Pred riders at the site below. Many times, they have stuff lying around. I belong there, and have seen it for myself. give em a try....

Polaris Riders

·
Registered
814 Posts
Glad you are ok, thats what really matters. I don't have any extra parts or I would be sending them your way.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
appreciate the info, and thanks for the lookout...

·
Registered
66 Posts
No problem.. I saw your post on there. I'd recommend starting your own thread, in the items wanted list, and maybe you'll get more responses...if you haven't gotten any.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know what you mean. I let some little idiot ride my predator 500 about a year ago, well he rolled it and bent my steering stem, clutch lever and broke some of the plastics. I was so pissed. And its always when your ready to go. To make a long story short. I have a set of handlebars you may have if you contact me. I bought them to replace the ones that i thought were bent. They didnt seem to be but i replaced them anyway since i bought them. If you pay shipping you can have them. I know what it feels like to need parts. I dont have that quad anymore i bought a sportsman. So there yours.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really appreciate it but I ended up picking up some pro tapers for dirt cheap...but thank you for the offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts