Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone just used one single mount for the 4 gallon rotopax for the front? I just did mine curious if anyone else has I see people use two a lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
I have the dual mount because I carry up to 8 gallons up there for long hauls...

·
Registered
860 Posts
I am honestly not sure, I went with the dual mount because I knew of the weight I was carrying... Where in NY are you??

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
We just mounted up the 4 gallon tanks on our bikes. I would think the single mount won't handle the weight once it's bouncing around on the trails not to mention your missing the extra lock. Let us know how it holds up...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We shall see then I guess. Hopefully someone who has only used the one center will put my mind at ease and say it works fine lol if not it 169 for a new lid

·
Registered
204 Posts
mounted mine on the rear bumper using the RZR plate.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Trusselo, enough already! Why are you posting this on every thread, even ancient ones with no acitivity?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Trusselo, enough already! Why are you posting this on every thread, even ancient ones with no acitivity?
When I was researching mounting options, I never came across this mounting option.
If other people knew how to search properly there would only be 1 thread for me to have posted in.
Posting in 3 threads further insures more (but not all) people will see this option which will not take up deck space.

why are there so many rotopax threads?
why aren't you bitching about that?
why do you care?
didn't your mother ever tell you "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont bother"?

·
Registered
189 Posts
When I was researching mounting options, I never came across this mounting option.
If other people knew how to search properly there would only be 1 thread for me to have posted in.
Posting in 3 threads further insures more (but not all) people will see this option which will not take up deck space.

why do you care?
didn't your mother ever tell you "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont bother"?

Talking about the pot calling the kettle black. Wow.

Chill out dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts

why do you care?

Talking about the pot calling the kettle black. Wow.

Chill out dude.

Sent from my iCrap using Tapatalk
I was being purposefully ironic to show how annoying it is.
I succeeded.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts