Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Talking MPG On the last trip to H&M , My gas light started flashing. 8 miles later Topped off with 4.7 gals which gave me 18.6mpg 97.65 per tank.Running in low @10-15%. 27"Ripsaw sedonas on the rear, Grim Reapers front
The best Iv gotten was 26mpg
The average I get in NY,PA where its 90% low gear(billy goating) is @ 10-12mpg
Im good with MPG,I really like that there's a gallon left when it starts flashing

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Its all according to how far you're going and what's available when you get out there Sportsman. I've trained my buddies with their fuel-squeezer Hondas (25 mpg) to carry fuel when they follow me if they don't want to be stranded. MY FUEL costs $25 a gal. out on the trail lol. :eek:
Same story here, I did some guiding in South Dakota Pheasant hunting, and tell the clients to bring along plenty of shot gun shells, because when there out and need some from me there $5.00 ea!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've been wanting some of these cans for the long haul. Does anyone know if anyone make a adapers for the rotopax that use the polaris lock and ride holes on the rear of the Xps?

·
Premium Member
9,729 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I took an aluminum plate and made a mount that bolts into the receiver hitch on my 1k Scrambler... it stays out of the way, well protected and keeps the weight low.

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
atv-guru.com
scroll down on his web sight you will see my ATV featured on the home page...

Front CU.jpg
HL 3.jpg
atv.jpg

Reactions: Sprotsman
21 - 29 of 29 Posts