1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been their in a jeep and its a big place with lots of trails and mud to have fun in.they have like house you can stay in or do what we did bring a tent lol.if you camp their in a tent you can set up anywhere you want and its free just buy a hunting license

·
Registered
765 Posts
we stayed at ride royal blue in october. we had a blast. it was very muddy which made it all the more fun. we stayed in a cabin and it was nice. they offer breakfast in the mornings but evening meals you have to call in reservations. we went during peak fall color which made the view awesome. if you want to venture out of the camp grounds their are towns close by where you can go to restuarants or wal mart. i will definitely go back.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice quad bf750!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone know how the permits work for Royal Blue? It sounds like you need their permit and a TWRA Permit? Can you get both there? Thanks

·
Registered
765 Posts
when we rode their we bought just one permit. we bought ours at ride royal blues general store. its a twra permit. its a per vehicle permit.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Anyone know how the permits work for Royal Blue? It sounds like you need their permit and a TWRA Permit? Can you get both there? Thanks
Was just there in September and the out of state permit cost $30.50 per day - kind of steep in my book. We bought the permits at Wally World.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ok thanks. Went to CoalCreek this past weekend. Want to head to Royal blue next.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts