Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to run nos on my scrambler 850. I want to start mudda cross racing or cmr racing how do I get started and what would I have to do to my bike to be able to run nos on it?
Specs:
2014 scrambler 850xp
Qsc clutch kit racing springs
Triangle snorkle kit
Big gun exhaust
Ol2s
Rhino axles
SLc 3" with 2.5 rake

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sweet!

Prob gonna need a programmer (pcv w/autotune, fuel monster, or dobeck - afr+) and a nitrous kit. Not much else!

Nitrous Systems « Straightline Performance

Ryan, aka 'Ridinagain' on here, can probably hook you up with all...

Pin it to win it! I want vids!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bdawg im about to contact him now thanks man appreciate the help

·
Registered
159 Posts
And all the details for the install, please!

The nos kits from there are supposed to be a "diy" kit! Everything that is needed for install is included. Easy 15-20hp! Just watch your internals...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear about it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's whatim afraid of is the externals bdawg im gunn order it in July I wanted some feedback incase I had to do some motor work before I ordered the kit it july

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was talking to a guy off another forum and he did a gear reduction because of a beefier sprocket and chain. He also got some motor work done (I believe at speedwerx). He never went through with the nos before selling, but he was planning on doing some. The guys where he got the motor work done said the way his bike was done up, with the beefier internals, he'd have no trouble running a 20shot...

850xp build

Careful... it's a badass build! Deep pockets required... lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I agree with you about the deep pockets haha ... My fiancé already wants me to stop with this build but I can't until it's finished Im offshore at work right now but when I finish this build I'll def send you some pics of it and thanks for the help I appeciate it

·
Registered
159 Posts
Right on! Can't wait!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Love to see those build pics but you need to join their forums.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'll see if I can post some

·
Registered
159 Posts
here's a few for now!

if my memory serves me correct, I believe he is a member here... and there is a post about it here too... I'll see if I can find it tonight

Attachments

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Just did a 20 shot on an outlander 800 a few weeks ago. Here's a couple shots from the dyno. The SPI kits we carry are super easy to install, very reliable, and easy to tune. Most machines we have specific install instructions too for best placement of nozzle and how to get the plumbing all right.

Sorry the pics are a little small. Had to pull them from a text on the phone. 65.6 at the wheels before and 88.8 with NOS, a little clutch tuning, and an AFR+.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts