Polaris ATV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to rutcutter for winning this month!

rutcutter

2018 Sportsman 1000Xp
Havasu red pearl
3500# Polaris winch with wireless remote
2500# Badland rear mounted winch with wireless remote
Interco Sniper 920 tires
Elka stage 3 shocks
Ricochet 8 piece belly armor with UHMW composite slides
Bad boy airhorn
Tusk street legal kit
Bar end rearview mirrors
LED headlights
LED daylight driving lights
Koplin lock N ride tool/gun holders
Tusk heated grips and thumb warmer
Polaris rear third brake light
Polaris ultimate hand guards and mounts
12" quad row LED light bar
Rear LED flood lights
Bluetooth Firehouse sound system
Gen 3 Spot locator
Garmin 750T GPS/GMRS radio
Go Pro with mounts all over

Registered
Congrats and enjoy the win, 馃挜馃挜
you earned it, :smile

Registered
As the once oh-so-great Ozzy once said - 鈥淣o More Tears鈥!
Kidding grats rut

Premium Member
Kidding grats rut
lol, good one Auto !

This whole experience proved to me this site's a joke. From some the moderators to some of it's lame ass members.

Autosport7, sportmandan and bobx2 go f*** yourselves! OH JUST KIDDING:kiss

Registered
maybe you should grab your 2 little stickers and leave than, :crying
this forum is not all business for some of us, i come on here to help if i can, learn something once in a while and sometimes get a laugh.

Premium Member
Notice I did say SOME members, I have had great interactions with many members here, but there seems to be a group of post whores that have to comment on near every post even when they have nothing of constructive value to add.

I have already told Wreckless to keep my winnings to support the site, maybe he will send you the stickers

I agree, I've been laughing my ass off all month...鈥...

Registered
ha,! u whinned the whole month,
and you still are,
please stop . :wink

Premium Member
Dang, all I am doing is trying to get my post count up, can't I be a whore too?.:grin

Registered
Dang, all I am doing is trying to get my post count up, can't I be a whore too?.:grin

Concur, you took the words right off my keyboard. Never seen so many post whores! :eek

Registered
Kidding grats rut
lol, good one Auto !

This whole experience proved to me this site's a joke. From some the moderators to some of it's lame ass members.

And once again showing your maturity level. It isn鈥檛 bad enough that you whined like a 7 year old when you thought you were going to lose your stickers to another bike, now you get all pissy and start name calling and swearing, losing your cool because you get called out on your pathetic behavior.
鈥淥h noooo, sniff sniff, I鈥檓 gonna lose, sniff sniff, I鈥檓 gonna start 12 threads and beg, sniff sniff, for people to vote for something other than a bike that looks cooler than mine, sniff sniff.鈥
I mean WOW, really...? Shameful, I鈥檇 be pissed at myself if I came unglued because they were gonna give 鈥渕y鈥 stickers to some guy with a Can Am!
I mean, I kinda get it, they鈥檙e really nice stickers!

I鈥檝e been a member here for 4.5 years with a grand total of what, 1436 posts. That averages like 27 posts per month. The majority of those posts are adding value to this forum in some way shape or form. Giving personal experience with products, sharing riding experience, mechanical (some wrong, some right), posting DIY鈥檚, and a few BS posts here and there.
You鈥檝e been on here since September 2018 with 87 posts, with 75% of those posts whining about things not being fair.

I know, I know, you鈥檙e gonna read this, get all upset, try and respond with something clever to say, but end up making yourself look more stupid. You鈥檒l respond with some nonsense and no one will care, no one will respond and you along with all the rest will be forgotten and everyone will ignore you on here because you have nothing of importance to say.
I tried to help you save your image and get you to realize you were acting a little cray cray but you just can鈥檛 understand it.
Btw your proofs have been uploaded for your review. Once you鈥檝e had the opportunity to review your stickers, reply with 鈥淧roof Approved鈥 and we will get these once in a lifetime limited edition stickers out to you. Congrats, they are well deserved.
11D2BB62-BDC2-48CB-B3AC-4FBF0D2013B0.jpeg

Registered
Congrats to rutcutter for winning this month!

rutcutter

2018 Sportsman 1000Xp
Havasu red pearl
3500# Polaris winch with wireless remote
2500# Badland rear mounted winch with wireless remote
Interco Sniper 920 tires
Elka stage 3 shocks
Ricochet 8 piece belly armor with UHMW composite slides
Bad boy airhorn
Tusk street legal kit
Bar end rearview mirrors
LED headlights
LED daylight driving lights
Koplin lock N ride tool/gun holders
Tusk heated grips and thumb warmer
Polaris rear third brake light
Polaris ultimate hand guards and mounts
12" quad row LED light bar
Rear LED flood lights
Bluetooth Firehouse sound system
Gen 3 Spot locator
Garmin 750T GPS/GMRS radio
Go Pro with mounts all over
Good job, man. Most spectacular month ever in the voting, cool to win a contest that has no rules.... difficult to do.

Premium Member
lol, good one Auto !

And once again showing your maturity level. It isn鈥檛 bad enough that you whined like a 7 year old when you thought you were going to lose your stickers to another bike, now you get all pissy and start name calling and swearing, losing your cool because you get called out on your pathetic behavior.
鈥淥h noooo, sniff sniff, I鈥檓 gonna lose, sniff sniff, I鈥檓 gonna start 12 threads and beg, sniff sniff, for people to vote for something other than a bike that looks cooler than mine, sniff sniff.鈥
I mean WOW, really...? Shameful, I鈥檇 be pissed at myself if I came unglued because they were gonna give 鈥渕y鈥 stickers to some guy with a Can Am!
I mean, I kinda get it, they鈥檙e really nice stickers!

I鈥檝e been a member here for 4.5 years with a grand total of what, 1436 posts. That averages like 27 posts per month. The majority of those posts are adding value to this forum in some way shape or form. Giving personal experience with products, sharing riding experience, mechanical (some wrong, some right), posting DIY鈥檚, and a few BS posts here and there.
You鈥檝e been on here since September 2018 with 87 posts, with 75% of those posts whining about things not being fair.

I know, I know, you鈥檙e gonna read this, get all upset, try and respond with something clever to say, but end up making yourself look more stupid. You鈥檒l respond with some nonsense and no one will care, no one will respond and you along with all the rest will be forgotten and everyone will ignore you on here because you have nothing of importance to say.
I tried to help you save your image and get you to realize you were acting a little cray cray but you just can鈥檛 understand it.
Btw your proofs have been uploaded for your review. Once you鈥檝e had the opportunity to review your stickers, reply with 鈥淧roof Approved鈥 and we will get these once in a lifetime limited edition stickers out to you. Congrats, they are well deserved.
View attachment 114863

Now now did I strike a nerve? I did more in the last month to get some excitement going around here than you have done in the last 4.5 years. You will learn if your going to start crap you are going to get crap in return. I can do this tit for tat crap for as long as you want, bring it on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.