Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my mind set since this past summer on doing a RVS ECU reflash to my 2015 Sportsman 850. I was waiting until holidays were over and I hit dead of winter and I dont ride.

When I went to RVS site today to refresh my memory on price & stages of ECU flash, there is a new option in the ECU tuning section - the Dynojet Power Vision CX. I dont recall seeing that there last time I was at the site.

The Dynojet looks to good to be true. Its cheaper, doesnt require me to take apart my atv to get to ecu, adjustable, looks to do everything the ECU flash does and then some.

Is there any reason I'd want the ECU flash over this? Anyone have one already and can comment on how well it works? I've searched the forums - I can't find anyone mentioning the Dynojet.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but sure that will work for the extra fuel needed when adding a mod like exhaust, airbox, etc.

the RVS reflash eliminates the rpm limiters, speed limiters and torque limiters as well as do any timing and fueling requirements

It does much more. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong ?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ryan is always coming up with new ways to tune these bikes. It could just be a new way he found to tune after he had already developed the ECU tune. The best thing to do is give him a call or shoot him a message on facebook. he always picked up or called me back the same day, very honest and up front guy to work with. I have the ECU tune for my HL 1000 and it completely changed the way the bike ran (for the better). It was def worth it!

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but sure that will work for the extra fuel needed when adding a mod like exhaust, airbox, etc.

the RVS reflash eliminates the rpm limiters, speed limiters and torque limiters as well as do any timing and fueling requirements

It does much more. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong ?
You should read up on it. More than a fuel box. Brand new!

PERFORMANCE TUNE FEATURES

Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
Rev limit raised in high and low gears
Speed limit raised in high and low gears
Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles for high and low gears
Lower fan turn-on temps
Left foot brake mode enabled
Retains ADC and Turf mode where applicable

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Gives end users complete control of their calibration

start with the original calibration, or modify / edit existing calibrations

manage and send tune files to the power vision cxreal-time cell tracing

monitor and log supported data channels from the ecu

tune lock option to protect unauthorized sharing

·
Registered
2 Posts
In the end if you order either form us you get the same tuning in your machine. Some prefer to have a handheld unit, others don't care for it to sit on the shelf forever after they are done with it. If you want to get ambitious and build your own tune, the power core software will let you do everything we do in our tuning yourself.

·
Registered
51 Posts
RVS is the way to go IMO. Just make sure you have all your performance mods (clutch/airbox/exhaust) done at the same time so you get the right stage reflash done. Other tuners work but it's just another thing to have to hook up and tinker with. RVS had mine dialed in from the start and never have to worry about it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Do you have a reflash for a 2012 850xp? I didn't see it listed on the website. I'm looking to get rid of the hesitation on take off when you nail the throttle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts