Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently just bought a set of LED headlamps out of a 2013 polaris RZR. The head lights came with the factory plugs and i am trying to figure out if I can tap into my factory harness without buying the conversion kit from polaris. I know that the RZR head lamps have the option of of high and low beam but i would like to wire it to have both high and low on all the time. Has anyone done this before and can give me a little insight thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I recently just bought a set of LED headlamps out of a 2013 polaris RZR. The head lights came with the factory plugs and i am trying to figure out if I can tap into my factory harness without buying the conversion kit from polaris. I know that the RZR head lamps have the option of of high and low beam but i would like to wire it to have both high and low on all the time. Has anyone done this before and can give me a little insight thanks in advance.
I did.
You'll need to extend the yellow high beam wire from the pod light to get high beams in these lights.

You'll also need to clip the old headlight plugs and terminate with Metripak 150 terminals and seals.

I posted the schematic I drew for my wiring mods in another thread. This included pinouts and part #s for tooling and individual pieces to build the four position Metripak150 plugs for the Polaris LED headlamps. Look in the blue box on the far right hand side.
Here it is again.
http://johnnynightstick.s3.amazonaws.com/IMAGES/SportsmanAddOn.pdf

From orbit via Android.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Rooskey posted how to wire for both.

I believe you only need high beam and ground.

From orbit via Android.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help. The illustration helped out a bunch, gentleman that I bought them from flip flopped the plugs and weren't powering up now no problem. Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts