1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
10,559 Posts
I've been debating an x3 4-seater sense this w(hole) clutch thing has become an issue. But I'm 99% sure I'm going with the PXP-4 only thing that has me on the fence is the dealer, I don't have a Polaris dealer I'm 💯 on board with. Maybe if my Mass or NH guys can point me to one!! Definitely looking to get into one by the spring 😁!

·
Registered
2017 Sportsman 850SP
527 Posts
What made you decide to go with a RZR? I’ve been debating between a RZR and a General and am steering towards the General more so because of the utility capabilities. Just curious 🧐

·
Premium Member
10,559 Posts
High on the list is I wanted the most capable/advanced off-road machine the offer. Plus its strictly a for fun/family machine. I do plan on bringing it out west the Utah and maybe just maybe California. Also like to hit some of the more technical stuff in Tennessee at some point. Polaris has done a great job with the General and made it a very capable off-road machine.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
I've been debating an x3 4-seater sense this w(hole) clutch thing has become an issue. But I'm 99% sure I'm going with the PXP-4 only thing that has me on the fence is the dealer, I don't have a Polaris dealer I'm 💯 on board with. Maybe if my Mass or NH guys can point me to one!! Definitely looking to get into one by the spring 😁!
You looking for the best price or a better Dealership/reputation? Probably both?

·
Premium Member
10,559 Posts
Well I would say I would pay more if it came from a better dealer. I don't plan on having it serviced from the dealer. But things can go south and if I had an issue I'd want to have a good dealer to be doing the warranty work. I don't have an issue with traveling either as again I don't necessarily plan on making multiple trips.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Well I would say I would pay more if it came from a better dealer. I don't plan on having it serviced from the dealer. But things can go south and if I had an issue I'd want to have a good dealer to be doing the warranty work. I don't have an issue with traveling either as again I don't necessarily plan on making multiple trips.
Not “TOO” far from you and I’ve always heard good reviews on them. MA does have Sales Tax/NH doesn’t.

·
Premium Member
10,559 Posts
Mass didn't charge me tax on my CA due to the fact I was out of state. In fact NY doesn't charge tax on out of state purchasers. But yeah Mass and NH is where I want to make the purchase so as I don't have to pay sales tax as I won't be using the UTV in NY or should I say on state land as there isn't any. I'll chk that dealer out, thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Mass didn't charge me tax on my CA due to the fact I was out of state. In fact NY doesn't charge tax on out of state purchasers. But yeah Mass and NH is where I want to make the purchase so as I don't have to pay sales tax as I won't be using the UTV in NY or should I say on state land as there isn't any. I'll chk that dealer out, thanks.
Yeah I don’t register in MA either. Check out Absolute Power Sports also. I’m sure you’ve been there or seen them. Plaistow Power Sports or MOMS Groveton, NH

·
Registered
340 Posts
What made you decide to go with a RZR? I’ve been debating between a RZR and a General and am steering towards the General more so because of the utility capabilities. Just curious
If you're interested in a general, you may want to take a look at the Rmax.

On paper, all specs of the Rmax beat the general. The yamaha chassis components are much better built. A-arms, tie rods, ball joints, etc.

Really nice machine IMO.

·
Registered
2017 Sportsman 850SP
527 Posts
If you're interested in a general, you may want to take a look at the Rmax.

On paper, all specs of the Rmax beat the general. The yamaha chassis components are much better built. A-arms, tie rods, ball joints, etc.

Really nice machine IMO.
Yeah that’s my main comparison. Currently looking at both. Rmax needs a year though to work out any bugs being so new. It definitely is a nice machine and Yamaha is no joke, they put out quality products.

Reactions: RoyR80
1 - 14 of 14 Posts