Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after thinking about it for a while, and the fact my wheeler has sat in the garage for nearly 3 months without it moving. i decided to put it up for sale

a guy drove 4 hours the other night to pick it up. was sad to see it go

but cleaning up some debt and clearing room in the garage is a good thing.
in a couple years when my daughter is a lil bigger id like to get a narrow side by side perhaps a rzr 570

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Been there. It sucks, but you'll be back in the saddle before you know it! And enjoying the time with your kids which is priceless. Life is short and you need to make those memories while you can, no do-overs.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Been there. It sucks, but you'll be back in the saddle before you know it! And enjoying the time with your kids which is priceless. Life is short and you need to make those memories while you can, no do-overs.
It is painful seeing a toy sitting there but for me its usaully because I'm working which is a good thing. Hope you get back soon.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
You just picked up those rims/tires didnt you?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Cash and space are both good too. It is amazing how much space they take up inside or even parked in the drive way. Side by side is what I would prefer as well but hard to find them for $1500. :)

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Bummer.......will be a HAPPY day when you get a new one!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Although not the fun thing to do paying off debt is more important. There seems to be a lot of people around here going into debt to buy an expensive toy.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Although not the fun thing to do paying off debt is more important. There seems to be a lot of people around here going into debt to buy an expensive toy.
Very true. If you want to read about some sad cases of this hop on any RV forum and read where some one is asking what they can do after loss of health, job, etc about the motor home they purchased for $200K and still owe $100K and its resell value is $50K when they have no way to come up with the extra $50K so they can sell it for $50K.
:boggled:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts