Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No .bike was mint . I am Into trail riding , I was tired of not being able to carry stuff and when we do go we are out for 8 or so hours on tough technical trails .

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really leaning towards a 850 xp . i like the narrow seat ,but i am a bit worried about gas milage . Hard to find gas sometimes when we go to northern ontario.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
The 850 does come with these rack things so you can bring more gas! :)
I dont think mines that thirsty, sure beats my sled anyway.

·
Registered
450 Posts
My 850 XP Touring needs gas at about the same interval as my riding buddy, he runs a 550 Grizzly. I know I burn more gas than he does, but my tank is bigger, so it pretty much evens out.

Strap in a 5 gal gas can and ride until you're close to empty... Fill up your tank with the jerry can and head back to the truck, that's how we find the halfway point of our rides.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I really leaning towards a 850 xp . i like the narrow seat ,but i am a bit worried about gas milage . Hard to find gas sometimes when we go to northern ontario.

Carry gas...it's better than my 800 but I'm still in the habit of carrying extra. Also depends on the ride. Nice easy trail ride I get 110-120 km easy but tough technical all day slug fest 70-80 km.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Was that the IRS Outlaw?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts