Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The wait is over for the Sportsman's!

Say hello to the Viking front brush guard and rear bumpers for the 2011- 2014 400/500/570/800 Sportsman!

Hey! Looking for a front brush guard for your 2011 & 2012 Sportsman? Then Click Here!

and

https://www.theatvsuperstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=944

You asked and we listened!

Turn time for our all new hand made to order TheATVSuperStore.com exclusive brush guard & bumper is two weeks or less! Improvements include more side protection for the front corner of the Sportsman. New laser cut front grill guard. The rear bumper has redesigned corners to follow the design of the Sportsman. These designs were made to help in preventing branches from getting stuck between the quad and bumpers.

100% made here in the USA by Polaris riders for Polaris riders!

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Is the lazer cut plate the Polaris logo cutout like on the XP line?

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
MERRY XMAS TO ME !!!!! THANKS THOR ORDERING RIGHT NOW WITH POLARIS LOGO CUTOUT IM PUMPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::beerchug::rock:

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Order Placed !!!!!!!! PS your website is dangerous I had almost a grand of stuff in my cart before reality hit me, had to back off a little bit and empty out a few things. Lots of good quality products that you carry at very fair prices, look forward to doing more business with you.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Is the lazer cut plate the Polaris logo cutout like on the XP line?
Yes it will.
Awesome..... I was just going to ask that. Wish that setup would have been available when I bouhgt my wheeler, and Popo bumpers!

They Look Great...... nice work Thor, working with your vendor to bring the people what they have asked for!! Now that's a peoples supplier!!!

I can't wait to see them on FUSE's ride, so I can be jealous!!! Although they look very close to the Guru (which I'm not 100% in love with), the added "touches" (and actually seeing one on the Value Line quad :D) really have me liking these. I like the way the front bumper ends really contour the body styling and the addition of the lazer cut logo simply tops it off!!

Again, nice work.... please complement your vendor!!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Or u could have an ORIGINAL GURU

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Yes it will.
Awesome..... I was just going to ask that. Wish that setup would have been available when I bouhgt my wheeler, and Popo bumpers!

They Look Great...... nice work Thor, working with your vendor to bring the people what they have asked for!! Now that's a peoples supplier!!!

I can't wait to see them on FUSE's ride, so I can be jealous!!! Although they look very close to the Guru (which I'm not 100% in love with), the added "touches" (and actually seeing one on the Value Line quad :D) really have me liking these. I like the way the front bumper ends really contour the body styling and the addition of the lazer cut logo simply tops it off!!

Again, nice work.... please complement your vendor!!
You can bet I will be posting pics, and as soon as this thing comes in its going on! Stay tuned....

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those are pretty sweet!!!

Thank you for the kind words! The all new Sportsman bumper was designed by us Polaris riders who ride Polaris ATV's! The Viking has tubular steel on the sides and middle for extra protection. We also felt it was important to extend the side protection of the brush guard against what "off trail" riding has to offer. Not only do they look great, but they will help aid in protecting your investment for years to come. Also you are able to open the front box for easy access. All our bumpers are 100% made here in America. We are sorry that the current turn time is 2 weeks but this will drop down to 48-72 hours by the middle of next month like on our 550/850 Viking bumpers.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
^^^^^^^^^LMAO at FUSE!!! ^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Ya, that just happened

·
Registered
460 Posts
You have a friend request....that's how hard I laughed!

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
:beer:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Don't get mad now, just having a little fun

·
Registered
209 Posts
Very nice bumpers Thor I may just throw my crappy stock bumpers and pick up a pair of these for my 500! As far as guru welcome to free enterprise! There's no way I would order guru and wait 2-3 month that's crazy! Hire some freakin help!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Easy to say. What if it was you who had your design copied. From a former vendor.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
whoopin-

Can you honestly say that if these had been available at the time you had ordered your guru that you would have STILL ordered a guru?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.