Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The wait is over for the 550/850!

Say hello to the Viking!

Hey! Looking for a Sportsman Front Brush Guards or Rear Bumper?

You asked and we listened!

Turn time for our all new hand made to order TheATVSuperStore.com exclusive brush guard & bumper is two weeks or less! Improvements include more side protection for the front corner of the XP. New laser cut front grill guard. The rear bumper has redesigned corners to follow the design of the XP. These designs were made to help in preventing branches from getting stuck between the quad and bumpers.

100% made here in the USA!

Coming soon is our all new bumper and brush guard for the 2011- 2014 400/500/570/800 Sportsman.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Very nice , any setup on the front bumper for accy lights ?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Bumpers looks great, but I'm really amazed at that shine on the tires!!

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Will they fit an 04 Sportsman 700 EFI?

Thanks,

DoFGlenn
I would highly doubt fit. I have a 700 as well and even if you we're able to mount it would probably not look right and block the lights. The front and rear are quite a bit different in design.

Perhaps you can convince them to make one for the Gen VI?

I currently find 2005 and later generally has so much better support among aftermarket. I did most of my mods back in '04/'05 so availability wasn't an issue then.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Viking series is our bumper yes. We have nothing to do with any other company. We have designed them based on how we ride and how we need protection on the trail since we are Polaris riders. Our bumpers are made 100% here in the USA and our turn time is two weeks or less.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Hmm guess i was mistaken! sorry about that guys.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Hmm guess i was mistaken! sorry about that guys.

·
Registered
41 Posts
OK, front and rear bumpers plugged into the budget plan. Apologize if this is off topic but what are the "fender skirts" protecting the side plastics? And did I see something going along the side of the plastic just to the side of the seat? Those are the areas I would like to protect where nature is hammering my finish.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
OK, front and rear bumpers plugged into the budget plan. Apologize if this is off topic but what are the "fender skirts" protecting the side plastics? And did I see something going along the side of the plastic just to the side of the seat? Those are the areas I would like to protect where nature is hammering my finish.
What you are seeing are "fender flares"..... Sold by Thor @ TheATVSuperStore.com

And the other are the "passanger foot rest" bars also sold by the same.

Good guy and great products, give him a call.

As for the Viking bumpers.... they look good. I really like the laser cut logo in the center of the insert. They do show a striking resembleance to the Guru bumper, but with a few tweaks for better function. Not to mention the lead time looks to be FAR BETTER..... 2-3 Weeks vs. 2-3 Months. This is great.... as when I decide I want to buy a mod, I want it now!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.