Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the site , love the info! 2013 sportsman 500 bright white , 28" outlaws is the only mod but more coming very soon!!!! Let me know what you think !

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
None yet , I plan to add a clutch kit here soon but havent had any issues in the 85 hours the tires have been on. Stock axles as well.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I ran my stock axles for a whole summer of mudding. I never had a problem either but i ride a lot out on my own in the woods so i swapped them to be safe. A clutch kit helps a ton in gaining the power back.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i been reading about getting back some power loss, to be honest mine doesnt seem like its lost any bottom end just top end and it turns them over good but could be better ya know. Its a definite upgrade im looking forward to.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I never go real fast as I play in the mud a lot. Once i added the kit even in low range i could feel better gains. I ride in low most of the time unless i am trail riding which s not very often with the heavy tires. I swap to a smaller radial tire when i go trail riding to save the outlaws.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When we go its 90% mud. We are rarely on the trails. I do want heavy duty rear springs mine seems to sag even on the highest setting.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts