Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stephen Michael Luedders - This guy stole $12125.00 from me on a fraudulent ATV sale while working as a sales rep. for Family Power Sports in Mckinney TX. He has an active felony warrant for his arrest regarding this issue. Below is his mug shot and warrant info.

Active Warrants

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wanted eveyone to know, as he could turn up anywhere.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Wow that sucks, thanks for the heads up. I will keep an eye out at the local shops for him.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Stephen Michael Luedders - This guy stole $12125.00 from me on a fraudulent ATV sale while working as a sales rep. for Family Power Sports in Mckinney TX. He has an active felony warrant for his arrest regarding this issue. Below is his mug shot and warrant info.

Active Warrants
If he was work for, and representing 'Power Sports' at the time of the transaction you should be able to file a claim against them as they are ultimately responsible for his actions. That is classified as employee theft and they should have insurance coverage. File a claim with their insurance agent. You might even be able to file a lien against their business.

I'm still working a problem I have with a local bike shop where I dropped my 'like new' 800 off at and their mechanic took it out for a test drive and rolled it in the street causing over $3,000 in damage. I have all the paper work to process a claim in Small Claims Court (has to be less than $5,000) if the parts don't arrive by the end of this week.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Active Warrants
If he was work for, and representing 'Power Sports' at the time of the transaction you should be able to file a claim against them as they are ultimately responsible for his actions. That is classified as employee theft and they should have insurance coverage. File a claim with their insurance agent. You might even be able to file a lien against their business.

I'm still working a problem I have with a local bike shop where I dropped my 'like new' 800 off at and their mechanic took it out for a test drive and rolled it in the street causing over $3,000 in damage. I have all the paper work to process a claim in Small Claims Court (has to be less than $5,000) if the parts don't arrive by the end of this week.
My main focus for now has been to get this prick thrown under the jail.

Spoke to the GM at the dealersip and they won't accept any liability. So I'm turning it over to my attorney. Would be much cheaper for them to pay up than loose in court. I think triple damages and attorneys fees would end up around $60,000 instead of $12,000 not to mention the bad publicity. But if they want to gamble it's their choice.

·
Registered
673 Posts
always something wrong with a child molester though!
1 molester + bullet = 0 molester = no wasted tax payer money!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bastard was arrested on Friday. Posted bond and is back out on bail. Should be a court date in 3-4 weeks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hopefully everything will work out for you and you get your fund back. It's hard to believe that Family Powersports wouldn't make things right. They are big enough, should be able to make it right without a fight. Let us know how the court date goes.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hopefully everything will work out for you and you get your fund back. It's hard to believe that Family Powersports wouldn't make things right. They are big enough, should be able to make it right without a fight. Let us know how the court date goes.
Yep, FPS said he was a rogue employee acting on his own and they don't feel responsible. Even though I met him in their show room and the transactions took place at there dealership. Looks like I'm putting my attorney on them next. If I was them, it wouldn't be worth the bad publicity or the risk of paying triple damages and my attorney fee's if it goes to court. $12000 vs. $50,000, Hmmmm no brainer if you ask me, do some damage control and get it over with.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yep, FPS said he was a rogue employee acting on his own and they don't feel responsible. Even though I met him in their show room and the transactions took place at there dealership. Looks like I'm putting my attorney on them next. If I was them, it wouldn't be worth the bad publicity or the risk of paying triple damages and my attorney fee's if it goes to court. $12000 vs. $50,000, Hmmmm no brainer if you ask me, do some damage control and get it over with.

Yep, very bad buisness decision!! Not to mention the right moral thing to do would be to take care of the customer!! If it had happened out in the parking lot or away from FPS, then maby it might be a little diff. Hang in there and prosecute the $%#@ out of them!!! Hopefully you will find justice ) It's a rare thing nowadays!!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts