Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this 850 XP around 7 months ago. This machine isn't event recognizable from its original state at this point. Current mods are UNI filter, Big Gun slip on, Dobeck fuel programmer, Iridium plugs, QSC clutch kit, 2500 lbs. winch, custom snorkel kit, and 30" Monster Mayhems. Follow me on YouTube and join my circles to get updates. I will update on here as well. Thanks for following, watching and enjoy the videos! More to come!:cowboy:

Scott Malone - YouTube

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice !!!!! Subscribed !!!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
cool keep them comin

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone, I'll try to get some more videos and pictures up soon!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Water Wheelies all day son

My machine was running on 1 cylinder. I noticed the plugs weren't looking too healthy. I installed a dobeck fuel programmer from Ryan(ridinagain) and new plugs. My machine is running like a total beast right now. Keep in mind I'm on stock axles. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like you got that thing dialed in and running strong. Great vids! How's the tuner working?
Seems to be running great, I stopped at a local shop and picked up stock plugs just so I can ride. I have Iridium plugs coming in the mail this week. I used only one shim on that QSC clutch for a smoother engagement. She is dialed in just the way I want her. Couldn't be happier!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts