Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on the tube this morning.

from the video description:

READ: mine is the 850 I'm the one with the bright lights and the loud one. My 850 has big gun evo slip on with the vortex quite core. And it has a uni air filter and big gun tfi fuel controller. The 1000 is two weeks old and bone stock! I'm sorry this isn't a good video, we were trying to hurry before it got dark. This video is before the insulation of my cvtech primary clutch. We were both spinning pretty bad, but you can see the raw power of the 1000!

·
Registered
388 Posts
nice find
the 1k definitely walks away. would love to see it on a longer track

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going riding with my brother next weekend and he has a renegade 800 xxc so we will see how they compare. He is a can am guy to the core and swears my Polaris is going to break down, I cant wait till he rides it and realizes he bought the wrong bike.

·
Registered
388 Posts
anything done to his 800?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not that I know of, but he's slick when it comes to things like that, if I had to guess he will at least show up with an exhaust and a tuner. I also have a feeling that thing will end up being and 840 soon....he hates to lose to his little brother.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Wow. That thing is fast and powerful. Love the power wheelies on the last run.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its about time for you to join the club Fly, I know you have had your eye on the scrambler for at least as long as I have.

·
Registered
388 Posts

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
When your brother get tired of looking at the back of your new scrambler, have him call me for a new primary. Then he'll at least be able to give you a little bit of a run for your money. Lol

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When your brother get tired of looking at the back of your new scrambler, have him call me for a new primary. Then he'll at least be able to give you a little bit of a run for your money. Lol
Then I'll be calling for the clutch kit...lol...I can see this getting expensive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts