Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody hear about this machine? I want one.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The all-new Scrambler XP® 1000 EPS is the new king of big-bore sport ATVs, featuring industry-leading 89 HP and the most responsive power that the ATV world has ever seen. It also features all-new dual exhaust and electronic power steering (EPS) to give you ultimate sport performance.

·
Registered
531 Posts
im honestly not impressed... they shoulda went big with that one

·
Registered
294 Posts
Getting mine in February apparently. Gonna use the 8fiddy for a mud machine next summer

·
Registered
294 Posts
Well my 850 only has like 500 miles on it so I can't get rid of er just yet lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
pls stot theling the scrambler 1000 is good....its a big garbage atv...with a big garbage suport frome polaris...woth a verii big price ..
i buy this machine 5 mownts ago.... in 5 mownts i have 3 veri big problems ....each problem whos 1 mownth to recive unser frome polaris support. so in 5 mownts atv whos good just 2 mownts...
now i expline...first ride first dai grup problem ...all front grup down......1 mownth to fix.....after fix, sec round the cooler broke big broke .1 mownth to fix..veri shet support ...never unser...and never find pices ... and im not making extrem sport...everi time after 20 min i goo home ...becose scrambler down...pls for all..BAD QUALITI PRODUCT ...NEVER BUY SCRAMBLER 1000 ... IS A BIG BIG GARBAGE .... SEE THIS PICTURES PLS.... 0 km polaris ...sori for mi english ...hopo yyou understand ....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts