1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I couldn't find any but the hot seat (speedwerx) one sounds good, I got it on mine.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Yoshimura should be along with theirs in the next month or 2...Muzzy is also looking for a bike to build a prototype on.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Toxic did you notice any gains with the slip on? I may get it for now but then someone will come out with duals right away...if there's a performance gain I'd go for it

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ripped mine off the minute I got it home haven't took it out of town for a "real" ride yet so to hard to say. Personally I am not a believer in any real noticeable power increase from a slip on on any machine I have ever ridden.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I agree. I'm gonna wait for a better one

·
Registered
17 Posts
Rj Weld & Custom is in the process of making dual slip ons

·
Registered
388 Posts
Yoshimura should be along with theirs in the next month or 2...Muzzy is also looking for a bike to build a prototype on.
Gotta love these big companies... like Muzzy can't get there own bike, do some mods then sell or raffle it off or something like that. Just think if they made a good system I'm sure a bunch of 850 guys would buy it as well

·
Registered
152 Posts
Gotta love these big companies... like Muzzy can't get there own bike, do some mods then sell or raffle it off or something like that. Just think if they made a good system I'm sure a bunch of 850 guys would buy it as well
I think you grossly overestimate how many pipes one of these companies sell if you think that would be a viable option.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Toxic is the Hot Seat just a single slip-on? I have been talking a good bit with the guys from Big Gun and have been asking if a single slip-on was an option. I know they have a dual slip-on and full system in the works but not a single slip-on. The riding I do I would prefer a single slip-on due to the fact that it creates better back pressure and will allow the bike to idle better under water.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Toxic is the Hot Seat just a single slip-on? I have been talking a good bit with the guys from Big Gun and have been asking if a single slip-on was an option. I know they have a dual slip-on and full system in the works but not a single slip-on. The riding I do I would prefer a single slip-on due to the fact that it creates better back pressure and will allow the bike to idle better under water.
Yes its a single slip on which I was happy about for the help in keeping water out. The stock duals just don't sound that good IMO, my buddy put it best when we were listening to it in the garage, "Stock quads sound like shit, stock duals just sound like two stock quads."

·
Registered
388 Posts
I would have to say I completely disagree with you guys on this. The 1k sounds great and the duals look awesome. Or you can buy a 850 slip on and be happy. And yes I think it's an option for the big companies to make pipes for these machines

·
Registered
294 Posts
The 1000 sounds better than the 850 stock for stock. But they both still sound terrible

·
Registered
170 Posts
This is only a matter of opinion.....I think the scramblers sound great stock, also get a lot of compliments from other riders. To each his own I suppose, depends on what you prefer in the end.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts