Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
scrambler tire?

i just purchased another polaris. a 2006 polaris scrambler with 78% original tires. the original wheels and tires are not to attractive. i think with some nice wheels and tires it will look as good as the renegade. so what size and brands make wheels for the scrambler? i know the front tires have to be one inch taller than the rears.

post pics if u have a scrammy with aftermarket wheels and or tires. thx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been looking at the Douglas wheels. I'm not into fancy bling type wheels so I'm leaning towards the solid polished aluminum wheels with some bearclaws all the way around. IMO those wheels look real good, weight less than the steels & look good with the tires I want to go with. Now, I just need some coin to pay for em.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I'm gonna stick with the stock sizes but go a little wider in the rear. 22x12x10. Maybe a little wider up front too - 23x8x10.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as long as the bolt pattern is right I would think so. I'm still pretty green myself & am learning my way. I do remember hearing that the offset on the polaris rims was weird & hard to find stylish rims for the scrammy. I'd imagine you could put anything on but the rims may stick out further if the backspacing is wrong. I personally wouldn't do that as it puts more stress on the lugs & hubs/spindles, etc. but I'm hard on stuff so.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts