Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have a little bit of extra money and I'd like to do some stuff to my scrambler.I have seen steel foot pegs and frame braces. I like both of those but I do not know who sells them. I am also interested in the instrument panel relocation.
What have y'all done to your scramblers and what do you suggest I do?

·
Registered
333 Posts
tires. i assume you are running the stock tires? you will find a significant increase in tract if you select the correct aftermarket tire for your riding style.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey everyone, I have a little bit of extra money and I'd like to do some stuff to my scrambler.I have seen steel foot pegs and frame braces. I like both of those but I do not know who sells them. I am also interested in the instrument panel relocation.
I sell the footpegs $60 shipped and frame braces $60 shipped. I have other items too like CVT access brace $80 and engine access brace $220. You can PM me here for billing info. The footpegs and frame brace are ready to be shipped.
Rick

·
Registered
482 Posts
TIRES. They suck. I got some Grim Reapers on order. One ride is all I needed to convince me.

By the way, if anyone is convinced that they don't need good tires, I'll sell my take-offs with 50 miles for $200. Send me a PM if interested.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am running maxxis bighorn 2.0s and 1.6" bar risers. Rick, I will definitely be contacting you for the footpegs and maybe the braces for now.

·
Registered
144 Posts
If you ride fairly hard you should look at this it will save you a lot of money in the long run.
http://www.polarisatvforums.com/for...-polaris-front-diff-pinion-cover-upgrade.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts