Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Scrambler owners are you sick of getting muddy just minutes after hitting the trail? We have the solution to your problems! We have fender flares made to fit the 2013-2014 Scrambler 850. These fender flares made in Canada and are designed to take the abuse that the trail has to offer while offering the driver the extra protection needed. Any questions on this or any other product feel free to give us a call at 815-321-3888!

Thor

Scrambler 850 Fender Flares

·
Registered
170 Posts
Really nice Thor!

I am extremely impressed with the A-Arm guards I just purchased for the scrambler, but are you going to be offering Viking bumpers for the Scrambler XP's? I would get one as soon as its ready.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really nice Thor!

I am extremely impressed with the A-Arm guards I just purchased for the scrambler, but are you going to be offering Viking bumpers for the Scrambler XP's? I would get one as soon as its ready.
It is in the works but we do not have a date yet.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Great.....I will keep an eye out for when it's available.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Awesome, cant wait to see how the bumper comes out...

·
Registered
195 Posts
I must comment that these extensions are amazing!
They really block a lot of mud/snow from coming up on the rider and the quality is the same if not better than OE Polaris.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I must comment that these extensions are amazing!
They really block a lot of mud/snow from coming up on the rider and the quality is the same if not better than OE Polaris.
Alright I am sold....just ordered them from thor, staying somewhat clean is a huge bonus.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The semi broke down on the way to deliver our long-awaited scrambler 850/1000 fender flares yesterday! We had to jump in the truck to drive an hour each way to load up the trailer to get them ready for tomorrow's shipment. There will be 50 happy customers next week installing them.

https://www.theatvsuperstore.com/Pro...ctCode=17-5318

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Dedication.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Can I ask what storage box you have in the scrambler picture and how it mounts?
Thanks
Tony

Used the Pelican Stormcase iM2450 which fits really well using u-bolts that loop under the metal frame section under the rack.
I have been through a lot of different Polaris ATV's this year due to moving/finances/family death/ect. Finally settled and decided to go back the Scrammy 1000. Picking up a new 2015 model with plow soon, I ordered the new OGIO Scrambler Bag pt# 2879925 because it now has a flap to go over the zippers. It may be a waste, but thought is was worth the try. Always have the Pelican case to fall back on should it not work out...but install and looks wise the Ogio is potentially perfect!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nope...it was tight as can be, several other guys on here also use it and like the results.

The fender flares really worked well, Thor did a great job with them!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts