Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello iam new to the forum! I recently purchased a 2013 scrambler 850 on Wednesday. Took the machine for its break in ride and got a little dirty. When I washed it the stickers peeled back! Is this just shitty luck for me? Do I rip around with no stickers or where can I get new ones?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
If it was the warning stickers.. I'd take them off anyway.. If it was the graphic stickers.. For sure go back to the dealer and have them put new ones on.. By chance were you washing it with a pressure washer?..

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
It says in very clear print to NEVER use a pressure washer on the machine right in the owners manual. Good luck getting Polaris to replace them. I'm sure they will gladly sell you a new set for $300. (just a guess at price, but with the cost of other decals I've gotten in the past, might be close.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny story. When I bought my scrambler the salesman never gave me a owners manual. It's in the mail haha. Oh well I'll just get my sister to make some custom graphics she's a graphic designs artist

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well heck if they didn't give you a manuel they should defiantly be hooking you up with new decals! And there's no way a pressure washer should be peeling decals! I took my gay warning labels off and they sure didn't come off that easy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts