Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around at different rims for my scramblers.. But it seems that I get any answer from anyone including the dealership. I was told to ordered STI HD2... 6+1 offset ... That's what I was told to get because of the offset would keep the tires in range of the fender flares I put on...Well they are on back order... So now I am looking at ITP with an offset of 4+3.... Is that going to put me out past the 50" mark.. I need help..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
yes it is....have you checked around for the STI wheels..lots selling them and some still have the 6+1 offsets..they are a very popular wheel....as far as I know STi stopped making them..so if you want them and find them grabbem...I thot they did the HD4 in that offset also..not sure....I got the HD2se wheels..very nice wheels....

STI HD2 Wheel

edit..these are the cheapest price i seen...they have a 5+2 which will be fine

http://www.discountutvtires.com/STI...ion-12-Inch-gloss-black-ATV-WHEEL-UTV-WHEELS/

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So a 5+2 will work also... That won't stick way out

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
they may stick out a bit..not like a 4+3 mine stick out a inch any ways....i sent you a link to a place with the 6+1 wheels...if they still have in stock....the HD2 are nice wheels ...the 6+1 is getting hard to find...also with the 5+2 you will have less chance of tire rubbing if you do different tires down the road later.....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thanks I will have to do some looking later.. I got in contact ITP customer service and everything they said will make my scrambler sit 2 " wider at all four corners

1 - 5 of 5 Posts