Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how or where I can check my eps wiring on scrambler? I noticed the light came on once or twice. I turned off and back on and it went off. Any ideas ok how to can check something? Or ideas?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It never came on riding. It came on when it was just siting there pumping up my tire. I think like 4-5 minutes and the light would come on. I turned it off and back on. Light is off. I was able to have it working when I was riding I believe., and no light showed up at all while riding. The code I got was a 502231 / 31

·
Registered
25 Posts
was the atv running? cause the light will do that if u just have the key on. its to save power. code i found in my service manual 520231 31 is called eps power save condition. my dealer explained to me that when u have the key on after a certain amout of time it shuts the eps off .

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
What skidoo said, it's a safety built in, if it wasn't running you're fine.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
was the atv running? cause the light will do that if u just have the key on. its to save power. code i found in my service manual 520231 31 is called eps power save condition. my dealer explained to me that when u have the key on after a certain amout of time it shuts the eps off .
Thanks alot man! thats kinda messed up when I ask the dealer and he couldn't answer my question!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts