Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broke some fenders as of late. Does anyone know of aftermarket or good places to get replacements? Or is it just through dealerships for now for these kind of parts?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I hope the aftermarket gets on this quick... I'm in need of a front set lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man I broke the front cab and the front rack too. Nothing some zip ties haven't been able to handle for awhile. After market parts need to catch up, quick

·
Registered
610 Posts
I doubt they will make aftermarket plastics for these things. I don't think there will be enough call for them to make it worth it. But for the sake of you guys that need them I hope they do!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I actually got word from my dealer yesterday, Polaris is gunna warranty my front plastics because my bars are rubbing a few fair sized holes in them under the pod. I'll just have to figure out how to prevent more rubbing once I get the new set on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You guys having problems with the plastics where the exhaust goes under it? Mine seem to be strong after putting it on the side friday night and no damage. Just cant keep them clean haha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same happened to me they sent me new plastics and a riser, problem solved until I cracked the brand new set today!!! Maybe they got the old ones still! Please let me know if you find after market plastics, probably tough with automotive paint on them

·
Registered
102 Posts
i picked up mine about 2 mos ago and my bars are rubbing the plastics too. Anybody else have the tabs breaks where the plastics mount to headlights. i havnt hit anything or beat them up. only thing i can think of is landing from hitting jumps has broke them. hoping my dealer replaces for me.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i picked up mine about 2 mos ago and my bars are rubbing the plastics too. Anybody else have the tabs breaks where the plastics mount to headlights. i havnt hit anything or beat them up. only thing i can think of is landing from hitting jumps has broke them. hoping my dealer replaces for me.
Yup. my front plastics are already cracked, so i used a couple pop rivets and some thin steel to build new brackets.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yup. my front plastics are already cracked, so i used a couple pop rivets and some thin steel to build new brackets.
sorry swampdonkey, ive been gone for awhile now. if your still around, next time you are by the machine can you snap a photo of the brackets or how you set it up. im lacking creativity on this one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts