Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 scrambler 500 haven't done anything crazy to it, has some bigger tires helps with clearance for the trails I run I'm following a lot of side by sides with lifts and larger tires. I'd like to swap something in to get a low gesr option but I'm having very little luck when researching what exactly will fit. I've heard of people swapping xplorer 400 Trsnnys but could not find any info on what years were comparable. My scrambler is a 99, chain rear driveshaft front, I am very mechniamy inclined so I'm not worried about the actual swap part or making any parts to adapt things this is my first quad though and I don't know very much about any other models. Any help would be awesome thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 99 scrambler 500 haven't done anything crazy to it, has some bigger tires helps with clearance for the trails I run I'm following a lot of side by sides with lifts and larger tires. I'd like to swap something in to get a low gesr option but I'm having very little luck when researching what exactly will fit. I've heard of people swapping xplorer 400 Trsnnys but could not find any info on what years were comparable. My scrambler is a 99, chain rear driveshaft front, I am very mechniamy inclined so I'm not worried about the actual swap part or making any parts to adapt things this is my first quad though and I don't know very much about any other models. Any help would be awesome thanks in advance
Go with a high lifter mud clutch

1 - 3 of 3 Posts