Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
nice vid and thanks for sharing! Nice to see some others that like to stretch the throttle out a bit! The poor sportsman in front of you had no chance of shaking you...I am guessing he was giving it all she had?? :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 500's are definitely pinned...I like to stay in the pack and mix it up. Being out front by yourself can get boring and I could be there anytime I'd like. Thanks for watching and commenting.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I know the feeling. I like to rotate from the front to the middle to the back when we ride (6-8 of us) to mix it up a bit. Being out front all the time gets boring. That vid was a great example for a rebuttal for the guys who say "my 500cc quad can do anything a big bore can do"...hmmmm, no they cant (and we are not even talking about deep mud, snow, or long vertical climbs).

That looked like a cool place to ride...lot of land up there to stretch him out! Be safe out there!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Thanks..thats a great video..thats how I like to ride...ripping trails...looks like you guys had a great time.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah we like to rip the trails...I owned a 2012 500 Ho before the Scrambler and I can tell u its like nite and day. Being able to pull the front up is great and in the mud that power is very noticeable. Not having to pin it all the time to get the speed u want is also key. I'm a snowmobile also but I'm ready for the muddy spring atving.

·
Registered
108 Posts
wish i was richer, wouldve got the scrambler, BUT my 570 suites me well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts