1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
thanks for sharing, both those rigs have some balls

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wow. I thought the scrambler would get the jump out of the hole. Especially seeing that gas can on the front. Probably has some heavy tires too.

·
Premium Member
10,374 Posts
something doesnt add up, why didnt the scrammy's front end pull up?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Here is another race between them, they appear to start the same and have equal traction.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow, a canam guy 'admitted' another bike was better than his at something, without blaming it on something. There are level headed people out there! :p

·
Registered
944 Posts
IMO, in the second vid it wasn't even close for such a short distance. Once the Scrammy was broken in (more than 70 miles) it would do even better.

Cool to see Polaris finally spankin some Cracked Am, eh ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Other videos

I also have videos of me racing my 1000 against my buddy's 1000 outlander on YouTube. If you search sshaw2578 or "the adventures of canned ham and scrammy," you should be able to find it. I had just got mine and wasn't use to the front end coming up, so they're really close. I would smoke him today though!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
IMO, in the second vid it wasn't even close for such a short distance. Once the Scrammy was broken in (more than 70 miles) it would do even better.

Cool to see Polaris finally spankin some Cracked Am, eh ?
Cracked FRam You mean?

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Strange since an 850 will keep up with a 1k can am.

Thought it would be more of a blow out...

·
Premium Member
10,374 Posts
Second video is more realistic. Can u say SMOKED. In time I can see can am surpassing popo because they have a bigger displacement block to play with.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I also have videos of me racing my 1000 against my buddy's 1000 outlander on YouTube. If you search sshaw2578 or "the adventures of canned ham and scrammy," you should be able to find it. I had just got mine and wasn't use to the front end coming up, so they're really close. I would smoke him today though!!
:fest06:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I think the scrammy 1000 on the first post of this thread is Snowman on here (he had a rene 1000 before this I think).

·
Registered
482 Posts
I think the scrammy 1000 on the first post of this thread is Snowman on here (he had a rene 1000 before this I think).
Yeah it's me. I had a Renegade 800Xxc before this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a scrambler 1000 raced both outlander and renegade 1000's. First time we raced they got jump on me but with in 15 feet I blew their minds away. When we all got about the same start we took off and I let off at 50 cause I was 10 foot plus ahead of them. Very rarely do they say wow that thing is awesome. My buddy who rides the renegade put his on Craigslist the next day haha. Needless to saw he is getting a scrambler 1000!

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is awesome! Makes me wanna go get a scrammy 1000. Anybody hear anything about a sportsman 1000 yet?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Yeah it's me. I had a Renegade 800Xxc before this.
Any more thoughts and comparisons between the 2 since you have more time on it now? I rode my buddy's 1000xxc for a bit at hatfield and it was like a bucking bronco...great off the line torque, but it rode like a dump truck (and I am a bigger rider). He needs to adjust the shocks as from factory, they were bone jarring stiff

1 - 20 of 26 Posts