Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone! I live in SEMO. I am retired Navy. I am a member of other boards, turbobuick.com and corvette forum. I decided to do atv riding as a family event and combine it with camping. My rides are listed in my sig. We have rode at Leerjak, near Sam A Baker Park, Outlaw near Marble Hill, and Bikini Bottoms near Dyersburg, TN.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Greetings everyone! I live in SEMO. I am retired Navy. I am a member of other boards, turbobuick.com and corvette forum. I decided to do atv riding as a family event and combine it with camping. My rides are listed in my sig. We have rode at Leerjak, near Sam A Baker Park, Outlaw near Marble Hill, and Bikini Bottoms near Dyersburg, TN.
Welcome! Where u from? Im from Paragould in NE Arkansas. Im looking to go over to bikini bottom this yr.

My S3 addiction!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in lilbourn, which is near new madrid, BB has some great climbs on the ridge, but no easy way to get down easy, so it was a challenge for my 10 yr old son.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I haven't, but plan to go a little farther this year. I sold my bumper pull last year and I am going shopping for a used rv so I can pull my flat trailer.

·
Registered
815 Posts
There are plans for a st joe group run this march

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There are plans for a st joe group run this march
St joe is a little far to go without planning a camping trip along with it. Bikini Bottoms is going to be open this weekend, but plan to go the rolling weekend with my two brothers since they are off too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello Craig, I just joined this site today, After years of owning suzuki's I bought my first Polaris yesterday, its a 2011 850 only untill i get it home did i learn about the oil in the air box problem. but thats a differnt story.

I use to love St Joe till the EPA made thiem clean up a bunch of it and control the water run off it's just not the same. Hope to see you on the trail one day.

·
Registered
815 Posts
H20rescuemedic are you going to join us this march in st joe?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello Craig, I just joined this site today, After years of owning suzuki's I bought my first Polaris yesterday, its a 2011 850 only untill i get it home did i learn about the oil in the air box problem. but thats a differnt story.

I use to love St Joe till the EPA made thiem clean up a bunch of it and control the water run off it's just not the same. Hope to see you on the trail one day.
Hey, that is what is good about these forums, you can learn stuff like that and be more informed on things, I love these online forums, it seems every question has been asked, just got to look for answer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts