Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2023 sportsman 1000xp but dont have it yet. Ordering all new garage products bushings to change out while it's still clean and grease all the bearings. I was wondering what style these are. Before I order from garage products it says I need to select "A" or "B" style. I dont know what that is, maybe either sealed or not sealed? Also, how have the newer sealed bushings been holding up??

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just bought a 2023 sportsman 1000xp but dont have it yet. Ordering all new garage products bushings to change out while it's still clean and grease all the bearings. I was wondering what style these are. Before I order from garage products it says I need to select "A" or "B" style. I dont know what that is, maybe either sealed or not sealed? Also, how have the newer sealed bushings been holding up?? Posted this first in the general section by mistake.

· Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
16,140 Posts

· Premium Member
2017 Sportsman 850SP
2,547 Posts
DirtyLife. You may want to consider DK Offroad. They are Canadian made and a great product as well.

· Premium Member
2015 Sportsman XP 1000 LE Touring
417 Posts
I have and thoroughly love the bushings from GP garage. If you're familiar with cars, my four-wheeler used to do the "G-body shuffle", now it just goes straight. The most noticeable difference was any cruising speed over 25...

Reactions: Bmxdukie

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DirtyLife. You may want to consider DK Offroad. They are Canadian made and a great product as well.
I'll have a look at them. I need to get my machine first, either today or tomorrow and see what type of bushings are in it. Being a 2023 ultimate trail I'm assuming they are the sealed type.

· Premium Member
2017 Sportsman 850SP
2,547 Posts
They will be sealed non greaseable. I would run them for a while and see how they hold up. Haven’t heard much problems with the sealed ones. The regular plastic ones are the ones that fail, but mine have been holding up fine. I grease after every major ride. When it’s time to change them I’m going with DK. My buddy put them on his HL and they have performed great over the last 2 years.

Reactions: RoyR80

· Premium Member
2017 Sportsman 850SP
2,547 Posts
Got the machine, sealed bushings like expected. Does DK bushings have bushings for the shocks too?? My old bike had the JC capri ones and it came with the shock bushings too.
Yes they have shock bushings. Contact them directly if they don’t have what you are looking for on their website.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts