Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a seat for my bike. I am not overly concerned with the cover on the seat but prefer that the pad and pan be in good condition. Don't care what color it is either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Checked

ebay? sometimes there are really good deals there or craigslist or an existing quad shop in your area-they may have a left over...Luck!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I have a brown one in good shape. Off a 1996 Polaris 300 explorer 4x4. Check fitment and send me a pm.
Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe I sent you a pm. I believe the seat will would and I would like it. How is the pan and what's the overall condition

·
Registered
282 Posts
If the brown one won't work I have a few of them aswell off various years in different condition from torn to newly recovered

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well tt425 isn't responding so I am interested. What do you have that you are willing to part with for a reasonable price

·
Registered
282 Posts
50 plus shipping for a seat with a tear at the top by the gas tank. I would say its very useable as is Gray in color. I have one I would sell at 40 dollars seat cover is tore foam is chipped up at the top by the gas tank lightly. probably never notice with new cover. 125.00 will get you a freashly recovered seat.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Props to AROB for selling me a great seat and a cover for much less than I could find it on ebay or anywhere else for that matter! Got it today and recovered it in about thirty minutes and couldn't be more pleased. I have made purchases from people before on other forums and not received my stuff or have waited two month for it to ship. I made payment and he shipped next day and it was better than described.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts