Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a cargo box/seat for my 13 Sportsman 500. There are so many to choose from I can't figure out what I need. I keep looking at all the kits on Thor's site, but can't figure out the difference in the kits. Even watched the video he has a few times.

I use to have a Polaris Lock & Ride rear box and that thing is pointless with only two L&R mounts. Moved all over and came off a few times. I see all Thor's kits have 4 mounts. I need a box/seat that a 5-7 year old can sit in, but does not hog all my seat space (6'2" 250lb). I also need it to be secure for trail riding when there is no passenger; like the butt part of the seat doesn't flop up and down.

Anyone have a box they recommend?

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
contact Thor directly. He'll steer you right.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I went with the WES Ind. Std from Thor..... nice box, secure cushion. I didn't get the L&R version, but rather made my own template and drilled the holes as I wanted too.... then used "J" bolts, fender washers and nylock nuts to fasten in the L&R holes. I don't remove it so no need for L&R for me. Very nice seat, the kids love it and it's good for the average adult too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts