Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 50 degree temperature swing coming between Wednesday and Thursday. Guess I had better winterize the 5th wheel... :|

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Forecast for 4 degrees here in Butte MT Wed. night. Almost 65 Monday. This global warming is for the birds.

D

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
In 1974 the EXPERTS were predicting a coming ICE AGE - they were wrong then too - soothsayers have been predicting the end of the world before Jesus was born - none of them lived to see it happen - today's soothsayers are educated idiots with a massive media to spread their 'word' and they will not live long enough to witness the end either. Humankind may find a way to kill themselves off, but the Earth will survive - hotter or colder, it will still be here waiting for the next inhabitants - terrestrial or extraterrestrial whomever they might be.

Live by my motto; Live for today - there is no guarantee there will be a tomorrow!

·
Registered
264 Posts
In 1974 the EXPERTS were predicting a coming ICE AGE - they were wrong then too - soothsayers have been predicting the end of the world before Jesus was born - none of them lived to see it happen - today's soothsayers are educated idiots with a massive media to spread their 'word' and they will not live long enough to witness the end either. Humankind may find a way to kill themselves off, but the Earth will survive - hotter or colder, it will still be here waiting for the next inhabitants - terrestrial or extraterrestrial whomever they might be.

Live by my motto; Live for today - there is no guarantee there will be a tomorrow!
Yes, I remember the coming Ice Age. It's cause was carbon emissions. Go figure, now we have global warming because of C02.

We have had global warming for the last 10,000 years or so. Glad to have it.

D

·
9,470 Posts
I thank its at danged ole HAARP thang Uncle Sam been play'n round with up thar in Laska. Em rascals jest a try'n ta screw up my wheeler ride'n an hunt'n is all! Eh keep a strumin round on at dam thang and messin' da weather all up. Cum deer season nex month hit'll be 80 cotton pickin degrees an da green flys'll be blow'n my big 12 pointer afor I can git'im outa da woods!!
Makes me madder'n a one-legged man at azz kick'n contest!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
It's climate change now since the global warming seems to be it or miss.

We have about a 25 degree drop from Friday to Saturday. We are luck, parts of MN and the Dakotas are looking for 10+ inches of snow. It's too early for that.

·
Super Moderator
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Global warming = Political scam. Planet has been encased in ice and surface has been completely underwater. And everything in between. 120 yrs.of data collection is a joke!
Nailed it. :wink

·
Super Moderator
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
82 degrees on the drive home yesterday afternoon and 23 with freezing drizzle and snow flurries for the drive in to work this morning. Wind chill of 12. Supposed to be back into the mid to upper 70's by Monday. Gotta love it. :grin

Attachments

·
Registered
776 Posts
Thanks bobx2. No one outside of CO would have known of this. CNN only points out wildfires(started by electric companies),floods,heat waves,hurricanes......you know normal weather related things that have been happening even before life existed on this planet. Do you ride in snow or shut it down for winter?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Forecast for Zero here in Butte MT for tonight. We did get 6" of snow and 13 degrees yesterday. Lots of ice on the roads. Lots of slip off in the ditches on the interstate.

We got lucky, Pony got 24" snow. Last week Browning and Bab got 4 Feet of snow.

Where is this global warming they have been promising?

D

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
You guys do realise all those cows farting caused all these freakish temperature swings don't you??

Tony

·
Premium Member
171 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thanks bobx2. No one outside of CO would have known of this. CNN only points out wildfires(started by electric companies),floods,heat waves,hurricanes......you know normal weather related things that have been happening even before life existed on this planet. Do you ride in snow or shut it down for winter?

Soon thinking of going to Quartsite AZ for a stay again this winter. It was great riding there last winter.

·
Super Moderator
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I ride all year. Trail selection gets a little limited sometimes in the winter, so the winch gets a good workout at times. :grin

1 - 20 of 38 Posts