Polaris ATV Forum banner
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a 2012 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO. I a going to change all fluids today and was wondering where to purchase a service manual? Can anyone recommend correct fluid for front and rear? Joined forum today as well.

·
Administrator
19,001 Posts
I just purchased a 2012 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO. I a going to change all fluids today and was wondering where to purchase a service manual? Can anyone recommend correct fluid for front and rear? Joined forum today as well.
I have the factory service manual in PDF - I'll send you a private message

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Latebird, as I am sure you can see I am new to the forum, came here to read about maintenance recommendations and common preventive maintenance.

Ran across your offers to send PDF files of service manual, would it be possible to send me the PDF service manual for a 2019 Sportsman 570. My email address is

Tried to message you but It says I have not had enough input to be able to message you.

·
Administrator
19,001 Posts
Hello Latebird, as I am sure you can see I am new to the forum, came here to read about maintenance recommendations and common preventive maintenance.

Ran across your offers to send PDF files of service manual, would it be possible to send me the PDF service manual for a 2019 Sportsman 570. My email address is ***@gmail.com.

Tried to message you but It says I have not had enough input to be able to message you.
Your request has been fulfilled

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
14,088 Posts

Ran across your offers to send PDF files of service manual, would it be possible to send me the PDF service manual for a 2019 Sportsman 570. My email address is

Font Line Window Pattern Automotive exterior
to the forum
Ball Automotive lighting Vehicle registration plate Font Gas

41 - 60 of 87 Posts