Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Lynn comes across as self righteous and generally miserable. Her posts on this forum didn't extend past proudly crowing about her "accomplishment" to create friction in our community.
She had a point. Under present copyright laws. We should buy a printed copy or the government will consider it theft and they don't like competition. $75.00 is more than a little outrageous for these thin little manuals but one hour of shop time saved will pay for the manual. Your dealer pays this or an equally extortionate electronic subscription fee.
Fleabay is your friend. I paid $35 for my used Polaris 2002 manual and $53 for my Polaris 2012 manual.
Fair use means that, usually, I can have an electronic copy of printed matter I already own. I do of many manuals in my library. Electronic copies are easier to search. Darren provided quality PDF copies at a savings of time and money over paying to have mine digitized at lower quality.

From orbit via Android.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
well if you own one from polaris..you can get a down loaded version also...its a back up....but you must own one....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts