Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1237 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I would be willing to split the cost for a 2011 800 service manual with someone and send it to cookies.

·
Registered
33 Posts
if you guys read the headings for those downloads most of your quads or utv's are included in the years they would make one manuel for 5 bikes all basically the same parts used

·
Registered
2 Posts
2008 Sportsman 500 manual password

Service manual pdf is password protected.
Any chance I can get the password for the 2008 Sportsman 500 manual?
Thanks,
CB

·
Registered
23 Posts
'99 Xplorer 400

I am downloading 1996-2003ATV_Polaris_Sportsman_Xplorer_500_Service_Manual.p df because I don't see one specific to a 99 Xplorer 400. I hope it covers enough for what I need. Do you have one that covers the 99 xplorer 400? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Success

Thanks,
CB
Thanks,
CB
Choose the free (slow) download. It doesn't require a password.
It seems to be something to do with Adobe professional 8. I was able to download the file and read it on another computer running an later version of Acrobat reader. (Acrobat 9)
In the end I got what I needed, Thanks Cookies!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looking for a manual for a 2002 Magnum 325-pistion orientation

If there is an electronic version of this I would be most appreciative.

If not, could anyone with a manual please tell me what it says about piston orientation.

Section 3-Engine - found under "Piston Installation"

·
Registered
95 Posts
Cookies, This is some great information you have provided. I downloaded info. for my models. Will refer to it when doing maintence and repairs if needed. Thank you very much for providing this.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You have a manual for a 2010 Sportsman 850 XP EPS?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Look at the first post. File # 29 is for 2009 sportsman xp. Which should work for you. That is what I use for maintenace reference.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is it safe to download from these sites? Has anybody picked up any viruses????????????
My antivirus gives me warnings..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is it safe to download from these sites? Has anybody picked up any viruses????????????
My antivirus gives me warnings..
I downloaded one at work :tapedshut: the other day by accident :pat: without a bunch of our anti-bad stuff filters going nuts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys, still having trouble finding a manual anywhere for a 99 xplorer 400 4x4.... Anyone got one??

Thanks in advance! :saevil:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a 2002 polaris sportsman 4x4 used. I'm looking for a service manual to download for free so i can get to know the ins and outs of the bike. Ty

21 - 40 of 1237 Posts