Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1247 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I just bought a 2002 polaris sportsman 4x4 used. I'm looking for a service manual to download for free so i can get to know the ins and outs of the bike. Ty
the 96-2003 xplorer/sportsman PDF will cover your bike.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I cant seem to get the 2003 predator one to work.
Also is the 2003 and 2004 the same or are there changes in them? (I need the info for the 2004 predator 500 I also need the 2006 outlaw IRS)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am looking for 2010 sportsman 550 efi/eps is this one available anywhere..... for free

I am really looking for the wire diagram for this unit.

thanks
dennis

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cookies Hey,I have a 95 Polaris 425 Mag 4x4,and need a "maintinance,Repair manul" for my machine,could you send me a link,or the download,,,I have my e-mail address here also. I am a new member here on the forum. Best regards,
Curt 07/31/1946
[email protected]
Bayview,Idaho

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi.I'm new to atving ,polaris,and the fun of the great outdoors on a great bike.I recently bought a 2010 Polaris sportsman 500 x2 and wanted to know if anyone knows a place to get a service or repair manual pdf file.Thanks Mark.

·
Registered
27 Posts
TO Mark1alan:
Hi Mark,Hey I went to COOKIES on here,and found the link,and Registered with the site,but haven't recieved a reply yet.
The link on here at Cookies goes from the 2000 years and up,if you want an older model,you have to click on the Free Older Model, and it will pop-up your e-mail and you have to send a request for the download. I did that 3 days ago,and no reply yet! For your 2010,it shouldn't take all that long? Lots of luck
Curt 07/31/1946
[email protected]
Bayview,Idaho

·
Registered
27 Posts
TO mark1alan :
Hey Mark, I finally figured this out! Go to page 1 on here,and you should find your download,,,,is posted by COOKIES, It takes awhile to scroll and get back to page one at the top,but I guess it's worth it! Lots of luck
Curt

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thanks Cookie. Just D/L the '96-03 Sportsman/Xplorer manual. Getting ready to buy a '01 Sportsman HO. Haven't been able to open the file yet, but hopefully this will be what I need for the future! BTW, I have a '04 Magnum Service manual an '08 Sportsman Service manual if you want, I can send them to you to load on the front page. Let me know. Thanks again!

·
Registered
27 Posts
JHKR---- Hey,thanks for the offer,although I have a 1995 425 Mag 4x4,and is chain drive,not sure if 04' manual would workout? Was thinking of atleast a 96 manual would be a bit closer,but really need a 95 mag 4x4,,,,just waiting for the link to come through with one! If you could,I'd take the 04 anyway,,,just send the link to my email address would be fine. Thanks for your time,
Curt [email protected]
Bayview,Idaho

41 - 60 of 1247 Posts