Polaris ATV Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1247 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey,

I'm trying to find a service manual for an Polaris Touring 800 2008 so if anyone got one to share with me :fest06:

Greetings from france,

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Deb,and welcome!
If you go to page 1 on here, you'll sure find your download,,,COOKIES takes care of that stuff,give it a try,Although your looking for Touring,must be a Polaris Snowmobile,,,you might have to join the Polaris Snowmobile Fourm,and probably go to the top of page 1 there,,,,,, Have a great day
Curt...:)
Bayview,Idaho....USA

·
Registered
2 Posts
Manual

Hey,

Here exactly what I'm trying to find:
2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI Touring

It's not listed on page 1 of the thread and no it's not a snowmobil :)

greets,

·
Registered
27 Posts
DEB:
Been doing some investagation on speedometer's,and found a few on Ebay. Some may work,but takes so long to look over every page of the listings... I have 5 Honda XR's 4 are XR250R's and a XR200R.they have speedos kind of like the one I am looking for,as the one I found was bought just before I tried to get it from Ebay. The speedo I need is a mechinical,and wires for the lighting,,,,,Not sure but what you have a electronic speedo,and the transmission I believe works through the wiring in it,some how? If it's mechanical,a speedo from and older Honda MC would work,,,,you just have to check it out. I also found a speedo on Ebay off of a 94 Polaris snowmobile,that would work,it's a mechanical. My 425 Mag is a mechanical cable drive,so will be somewhat easy to adapt from something else. I remember the old Honda's had diffrent shapes,and were remote style's,and all were cable drive,so if your machine is a cable drive,it may not be all that hard to do a custom instalation. OH and by the way,,,DirtCheapATVParts.com ,,,,,,, Rexburg,Idaho carries Trail Tech,,,,the Vector is the better of all,and for your 2008,they should have a Plug & Play,,,check that out,,,would ba a bolt on model,,,, Then you can have a speedo and tachometer,, I'll keep my eyes out for your application though!
Lots of luck,
Curt
Bayview,Ida.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Cookie, by any chance do you have the manual for a 08 300 sportsman

·
Registered
58 Posts
:pat:

cookies inbox is full...

I grabbed the 2009 manual listed on pg 1.

would love to find the 2011 sportsman 500 HO one

:1zhelp:

61 - 80 of 1247 Posts