Polaris ATV Forum banner
1481 - 1500 of 1537 Posts

·
Registered
14,530 Posts
Would I be able to get the service manual?
Sorry, I don't work on Rangers, this is not the Ranger Forum and I just automatically sent the Sportsman manual. I have the Ranger manual and am uploading it to Google drive - I'll send it as soon as it uploads.

·
Registered
14,530 Posts
Hey new to forum

Looking for a manual for 2015 sportsman 570

Thanks

Email is
OK - I sent the manual - please edit your post and remove your email address unless you like spam

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
9,196 Posts
Latebird,
I need a manual for a 1996 425cc 4x4 Polaris Magnum. I will have lots of questions, I am sure.
God bless,
Mike
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you!!
I was given a 96 4x4 that has sat outside for five years. The starter solenoid doesn't work but the starter turns, grudgingly.
It looks like I have to take the whole rear fiberglass assembly, right down to the foot rests, off the machine, then the drive plastic cover. THEN I can unbolt the starter, if I am correct is assessing this.
The rope pull works, but sure not like my big chain saws (075 Stihl, with compression release).....man, it's a pull.
Thanks for any help. Hoping I can get a PDF manual.

God bless,
Mike Rock

·
Registered
3 Posts
My avatar is an American Mulefoot Hog.....that young fellow is only a week old...see the dandelion sticking up near his butt!!

·
Registered
14,530 Posts
Dear friend I am from Ukraine. I am looking for service manual from polaris 850. If you can send me please do it. I have trouble with my gearcase. Thank you very much. Email (xxx) sorry my English.
Your English is fine and I'm flattered you can communicate with me in my native language. I sent you a manual which I hope will cover your model as you did not specify. If you need another, just let me know here through the forum. Please edit your post and remove your email address unless you enjoy SPAM.

1481 - 1500 of 1537 Posts