·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
I'm using a shop manual from Polaris!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reply on Manuals

Hi! I'm new to the forum; do you have any links to any of these sites for manuals? My grandson just got himself a 1987 Polaris Cyclone 250x (2 stroke) and the although it did run for a couple weeks, it's stopped now and will NOT run any more. I'm at a loss to see how it makes e/l for juice! Any and all info would be very extremely appreciated. God Bless you all.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I hate seem like the idiot, but how do you download them? I see the one I need I just can't get it to download. Advice? Tips?
Thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
Been a long time since I got mine, but if I remember right I think it goes like this: 1. Double click on the link and a dialog box will appear. 2. Click OPEN and it should open in your computer. 3. RIGHT Click and a dialog box should appear. 4. Click SAVE AS and a box should appear asking where you want it downloaded to. 5. Select DOCUMENTS, then OK and it will download into your Documents file as a Adobe Document that you can open and read on the computer and if desired, you can print it out. Hope this helps.

Fred

·
Registered
160 Posts
i would recommend either the OEM polaris service manual or ones from either haynes or clymer
I agree. I think specially Clymer is good. They explain things more exactly than other manuals. If other manuals use 2 pages for an issue Clymers use 3 or 4.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do any of you guys know whether the switch on the left handlebar pushes up to start the scrambler, or does it supposed to push sideways to start it? I bought it in peices as a fun project, but have yet to start it w/o shorting the starter/solenoid to turn over. If I knew how to work a meter I probably could figure out where its losing the juice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
new to forum and completly lost about
the stikie at top of page im lookin for a free service manual for a 96 polaris sportsman 400 4x4

·
Registered
3 Posts
I been looking for service / shop manual for 2012 Polaris ranger 500 efi side by side not having much luck can anyone give me any directions
thanks much

1 - 13 of 13 Posts