Polaris ATV Forum banner
781 - 800 of 828 Posts

·
Registered
14,072 Posts
hi there! I'm looking for a 2019 PoDon't have the laris Sportsman 570 repair manual, as well as the 2021 Sportman 850! my email is **** if you do have them! would be a life saver! thanks!
I sent the manuals

I don't have the 21 850/1000 manual, but nothing has change since 18 - the new manual is 18-21 - the 18 manual should cover everything you might need, if not just ask for the missing information on the forum.

BTW: you should edit your post and remove your email address

·
Registered
2 Posts
I sent the manuals

I don't have the 21 850/1000 manual, but nothing has change since 18 - the new manual is 18-21 - the 18 manual should cover everything you might need, if not just ask for the missing information on the forum.

BTW: you should edit your post and remove your email address
thanks will do! much appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
Like so many here, I, too, am in need of an official service manual. Mine is a 2019 Sportsman touring (2-up) 570 with EPS. Latebird, are you still offering? Or can point me where to obtain the correct manual?

Thank you.

·
Registered
14,072 Posts
Like so many here, I, too, am in need of an official service manual. Mine is a 2019 Sportsman touring (2-up) 570 with EPS. Latebird, are you still offering? Or can point me where to obtain the correct manual?

Thank you.
Sent you a PM

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,792 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
My buddy purchased a 2021 Sportsman 1000 manual and the torque specs on at least one bolt does differ than the 2018 manual. For example the Rear shock mounting fasteners in the 2018 manual say 30 ft-lbs but the newer 2021 manual say 37 ft-lbs. Here, I'll attach the new shots for the 2021 Master Torque Table. 850 and 1000 Sportsman.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,072 Posts
My buddy purchased a 2021 Sportsman 1000 manual and the torque specs on at least one bolt does differ than the 2018 manual. For example the Rear shock mounting fasteners in the 2018 manual say 30 ft-lbs but the newer 2021 manual say 37 ft-lbs. Here, I'll attach the new shots for the 2021 Master Torque Table. 850 and 1000 Sportsman.
Whatever - they both use the same bolt (part number) and 7 foot pounds might be the difference between two different torque wrenches - so either the 18 should be torqued to 37 or the 21 should torqued to 30 or it's a misprint in the service manual or maybe split the difference and torque to 33.5 ft lbs?

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
8,547 Posts
I just worked on a 2015 Polaris Range 570 and looking for a SRT Guide to know how much to charge. Thanks.
Font Line Window Pattern Automotive exterior
to the forum
Ball Automotive lighting Vehicle registration plate Font Gas

Your question has now been logged into the queue and the next available forum member will answer you shortly. You will be given more advice than you could hope for.

·
Registered
14,072 Posts
I just worked on a 2015 Polaris Range 570 and looking for a SRT Guide to know how much to charge. Thanks.
I charge by time and charge $120 per hour - two vehicles of identical make year and model with the same described problem can be two totally different fixes and procedures vary from the one that looks like it was just hauled in from a swamp to the one that looks like it just came from the dealers showroom. Invariably, the one that looks totally beat comes apart like it was just put into service while the one that appears meticulously cared for resists all attempts to dismantle.

I know of no SRT Guide and Flate Rate does not work except in the dealers favor. Charge for the time spent on the service and don't charge for time spent researching parts and procedures.

I have run an independent repair shop for over 40 years do better work than the dealers mechanics. I have learned that I cannot do it all. I do not work on Goldwings, certain Harleys and I will do no fuel system related work on EFI equipped vehicles other than replacing fuel pumps. At my stage of life, I'm not going to invest the $10,000 to $30,000 in diagnostic and programming equipment to effect repairs to EFI. I specialize in the vintage machines and sometimes have to tell people, "I will be glad to do the work, but it's up to you to find the parts". I am especially good on carburetors, engines, transmissions and brake systems. I gave up on 'performance improvement' as the manufacturers are nearly as good as me and they can do it faster with higher precision and in less time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a reminder - I have many (not all) of the factory Polaris service manuals in PDF for free - if I have in my collection, it's free

I also have an assortment of PDF manuals for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, Taotao, Razor, Coleman, Hodaka, Harley, Ford, GM, Arctic Cat, Allis Chalmers, Bighorn, BMS, Can Am, Bobmbardier, Briggs and Stratton, Case, Coolster, Vento, Keeway, Genie, KTM, Kubota, Ranger, Scat Trac, Skidoo, Stihl, Triumph, Vespa and Yerf Dog

I also have nearly 1000 print manuals I can refer too to render aid and suggestions. I can scan pages from the print manuals in PDF for emailiing and attaching to forum posts

I add to my collection frequently from friends and mechanics around the world. I have even had manuals sent to me in language other than English. Some are easily translatable, but the Mandarin manuals are the hardest to translate as they do not use certain words and the syntax seems somewhat backward, but they are understandable.
Do you happen to have a pdf for the 2018 polaris scrambler xp 1000?

·
Registered
14,072 Posts
Do you happen to have a pdf for the 2018 polaris scrambler xp 1000?
I got the 17 but not the 18 - 17 should cover about 95% of whatever you are seeking - just pm me your email address and I will send it to you (also mention what manual you need along with your address)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a reminder - I have many (not all) of the factory Polaris service manuals in PDF for free - if I have in my collection, it's free
Good Morning latebird.

I am in need of a manual for a 1993 350L 4x4 trailboss. If you could supply me with the manual I would greatly appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
8,547 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Your question has now been logged into the queue and the next available forum member will answer you shortly

781 - 800 of 828 Posts