Polaris ATV Forum banner
801 - 820 of 828 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello - I'm looking for a service manual, but can't PM due to never posting here. (Honestly, I forgot I had set up an account years ago.) I need the one for a 2013 Sportsman 850xp. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys sorry just learning how to navigate this site. This may not be where to post this but here I go...

I have a 99 Polaris Sportsman 500. My front right 4x4 won't work properly.. it either doesn't engage (hub nut too loose) or is engaged all the time even when my 4x4 switch is off. I've taken it all apart (too many times to count) and have also replaced the magnetic coil... It seems to always have some sort of magnetic charge in the hub when the switch is on... Any thoughts. If tried splicing wires and ground.. I've read and Google everything but nothing has work. Tried torquing the hub nut to every spec suggested...

Any thoughts. On there side works just fine. Only the right. It started when I took it apart to replace the him seals because of a leaky hub. . I damage the coil in doing all this so had to replace it.. now it doesn't work properly it seems. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys sorry just learning how to navigate this site. This may not be where to post this but here I go...

I have a 99 Polaris Sportsman 500. My front right 4x4 won't work properly.. it either doesn't engage (hub nut too loose) or is engaged all the time even when my 4x4 switch is off. I've taken it all apart (too many times to count) and have also replaced the magnetic coil... It seems to always have some sort of magnetic charge in the hub when the switch is on... Any thoughts. If tried splicing wires and ground.. I've read and Google everything but nothing has work. Tried torquing the hub nut to every spec suggested...

Any thoughts. On there side works just fine. Only the right. It started when I took it apart to replace the him seals because of a leaky hub. . I damage the coil in doing all this so had to replace it.. now it doesn't work properly it seems. Any thoughts?

Sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes.. lmfao. I could barely understand my message after I posted it and realized!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Latebird,
I'm a new member and can't PM you. I am looking for a service manual for 2020 850 sportsman. I think I read a previous post that 2018 and up are the same? Do you have this manual? thanks

·
Registered
14,072 Posts
Latebird,
I'm a new member and can't PM you. I am looking for a service manual for 2020 850 sportsman. I think I read a previous post that 2018 and up are the same? Do you have this manual? thanks
I sent you a PM

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi latebird,

I just bought a used 2019 sportsman 570. If you could PM me the service manual I would really appreciate it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2012 RGR 500 Crew - it's free if you want a copy - just PM me your email address
Hey sorry I’m new and it won’t let me send you a pm or post my own question, I have a 2020 Polaris sportsman 570 touring and I need to do my oil pan and I’m assuming the motor needs to come out, do you have a service manual to help me out?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Model Name - Sportsman® 570 Hunter Edition Polaris® Pursuit® Camo
Model Year - 2020
Model Number - A20SHD57A9 570 SP
Purchase Date - 12/19/2019
VIN - 4XASHD576LB674586
Engine Serial Number - 1206078029440

I have the 2017-2019 450-570 manual # 9929404 in PDF that will cover 99% of everything you might need - everything is the same except some wiring and maybe a specification. The correct manual is 9930593 which covers 2017-2020. If you order manual 9929404, it will be substituted to 9930593 (same manual with revisions for 2020)
Can I please get a copy of the Polaris sportsman 2018 service manual ? [email protected] . Thanks so much

·
Registered
1 Posts
@latebird Hello, like everyone else I new here, and not able to PM, I'm looking for a service manual for a 2002 Sportsman 6x6. I would.even take the 4x4 if you had that one, but preferably the 6x6.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all. Well @latebird. Just wondering if you have what I'm looking for. Ive got a 2006 sportsman 450. Ran into some issues awhile back. I could hear a humm. To myself. What i heard we're my bearings starting to fail... a week later I could hear clicking noises randomly so I drove straight home & dropped my gearcase fluid and found some water contaminated with oil... with more inspection i found a ball... and half of a tooth gone... not sure if its a bearing now or what after reading countless polaris forms not about the 450.... But before trearing it apart. I'd like to be prepared. Hopefully you'll have the best guidance in a book..

Looking forward to a (hopefully quick) reply back.

·
Registered
14,072 Posts
Hey all. Well @latebird. Just wondering if you have what I'm looking for. Ive got a 2006 sportsman 450. Ran into some issues awhile back. I could hear a humm. To myself. What i heard we're my bearings starting to fail... a week later I could hear clicking noises randomly so I drove straight home & dropped my gearcase fluid and found some water contaminated with oil... with more inspection i found a ball... and half of a tooth gone... not sure if its a bearing now or what after reading countless polaris forms not about the 450.... But before trearing it apart. I'd like to be prepared. Hopefully you'll have the best guidance in a book..

Looking forward to a (hopefully quick) reply back.
Yes I have the manual in PDF.

801 - 820 of 828 Posts