Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me in the right direction to where I can download a manual for my 01 Sportsman HO? Thanks

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yeah i can pm sent!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
New Member, first time owner here. I just picked up a 2001 Sportsman HO with 160 Hours on it for $1800. Can you send me the Manual please?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah i can pm sent!!!
OOh ooh me too please.
I'm a newb to the whole ATV thing but just picked up an '01 Sp. 500 h.o.
with several defects.(never seen this much electrical tape on a vehicle before)((someone was splice happy))

Thanks in advance m8

·
Registered
4 Posts
just picked up a 01 500 HO also that has some problems, greatly appreciated to get manual please, thanks in advance

·
Registered
147 Posts
ok guys i found this manual/repair guide for 2001 sportsman 500 polaris ho
i redid crown gear in transmission

Download 1996-2003 ATV_Polaris_Sportsman_Xplorer_500_Service_Manual.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
CAN anybody hook me up with a physical version of the manual for the 2001 Polaris 500 Sportsman 4x4 4 wheeler?

I have found I do not do well with the downloaded versions. The computer is in the house and not the shed.

Thank you very much for the link to the download

I downloaded the manual, but I could not get it to open. Do I need to download something to open it?

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
New Member ; 2001 Sportsman 500HO repair manual share ?
PM your email address along with a reminder of which manual you need and I will email it to you - if you need a CD copy, I can burn it and mail it to you for the cost of postage + $2 - just let me know what you need and how you want it

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Member ; 2001 Sportsman 500HO repair manual share ?
PM your email address along with a reminder of which manual you need and I will email it to you - if you need a CD copy, I can burn it and mail it to you for the cost of postage + $2 - just let me know what you need and how you want it
Am I to late to the party? Can I get a copy of the service manual for my 2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts