Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While looking at the Dealership at the 2020 "S" model I looked very closely at the fender flares and they looked remarkably the same design as on my 2019 850 SP Premium but just wider. I took a chance and spent 24.17 ea from Partzilla and ordered a set for the front. They came today..... what do you think?
5455501-070FLARE-FRONT,LH,BLK

5455502-070FLARE-FRONT,RH,BLK

5455503-070FLARE-REAR,LH,BLK

5455504-070FLARE-REAR,RH,BLK
You do have to drill 2 holes up front but it reuses all the other holes already there on the Premium model

Before with OEM Fenders
1.jpg

If you don't have the Premium model you will have to drill all the holes.
2.jpg

They come out to the edge of the tire
3.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
View from the rear

4.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
Slick I like them. Nice gamble it paid dividends!!

Reactions: FPD218

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nice!! FPD218 take some pics a little further away.
This weekend, I'll get it out away from the wall. I know what your looking for, it does make it just a tad wider, but its built so if you turn the wheel it still deflects the mud. Now, I'm not sure if I want to do the rears??? The rear wheels don't really extend past the stock ones, the front tires were sticking out 2" past the fender. I had to put my hand over the camera because the sun was a shining into the garage!! I'll get better pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
A couple more photos I have both sides now installed.

I'm so happy with the fronts I just ordered the rear's. I'll post up when I get them installed.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Total OEM look FPD218. They “were” made for that body style. How wide will fender flares measure on rear?

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Total OEM look FPD218. They “were” made for that body style. How wide will fender flares measure on rear?
Don't know, just ordered the rear ones today, $20.45 ea. I'll post up when I get them, and measure when installed. I dropped a straight line down to the concrete and made a mark today on the front and at the widest part its 1 5/8" at its widest part wider than the tire width. Over All Width 50 7/8"

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just an update, still waiting on the rear fenders to ship. It's been a month now and still don't have them. Looks like I won't have the rear ones installed for my HMT trip, leaving in 3 days.

I did use a 6' level and went plumb from the widest point on the front fenders and made marks on the floor and I'm at 50 5/8" wide

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brilliant use for those stupid ass gun locks no one uses! I'm going to go dig some out for mine!
Takes away the temptation to grab and run. Maybe, also if someone knows what there for they will think twice knowing they are NOT where they are intended to be, they may also have to out run a unlocked .40 caliber!!!

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
How well do like your front and rear bumpers?

Tires, Bear Claw HTR awesome tire for all terrain, radial, 1718 miles still look new. I have the balance beads in them and at 75 mph just as smooth as my Mercedes.

Bumpers, they are NOT brush guards, they are BUMPERS. I had both the front and rear special made with the 2" receiver in them and I have many accessories that can be installed and removed in seconds. They are solid, would take a hit and not move. The powder coat paint still looks as new as when they were installed 4/19. There is NOTHING on the market tougher than this.
atv-guru.com

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tires, Bear Claw HTR awesome tire for all terrain, radial, 1718 miles still look new. I have the balance beads in them and at 75 mph just as smooth as my Mercedes.

Bumpers, they are NOT brush guards, they are BUMPERS. I had both the front and rear special made with the 2" receiver in them and I have many accessories that can be installed and removed in seconds. They are solid, would take a hit and not move. The powder coat paint still looks as new as when they were installed 4/19. There is NOTHING on the market tougher than this.
atv-guru.com
Thanks for the info.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts