Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well dad wanted a quad for around the small farm he has and really liked my 570 so I sold it to him today. Kind of sucks to be quad less but helps us both out, as I have some stuff with my house I need to take care of. Sold my YFZ 450 sport quad as well so being quad less blows. Hope to be back soon with a new machine, just kind of in a pinch at the moment. I'll still be lurking though.

·
Registered
815 Posts
well dang that was fast! are you going to get another 570 or upgrade to an xp or scrambler

·
Registered
668 Posts
When you get a few bucks you can always buy an older machine. Out of all the machines I have owned and ridden over the years one of my favorites are the older Sportsman 500s. Easy to ride, perfect clutching with 25" tires, easy to fix and there are many for sale for reasonable prices. You don't have to have a newer machine to have a lot of fun riding. When the weather gets hot this summer the prices will fall until just before hunting season. I bet you could score an older 500 that needs very little for under 2K.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I can understand how you feel. Selling toys sucks but when reality hits that's what you gotta do!

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the 570 was kind if an impulse buy and timing sucks with some things popping up all at once. I wouldn't be against another 570 at all. Maybe a Scrambler, just kind of depends what the timing is. Would make sense to see what changes are in 2015 models at least, so maybe this fall I can get another machine.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yeah, the 570 was kind if an impulse buy and timing sucks with some things popping up all at once. I wouldn't be against another 570 at all. Maybe a Scrambler, just kind of depends what the timing is. Would make sense to see what changes are in 2015 models at least, so maybe this fall I can get another machine.
You could also buy a 2014 570 when the 2015's come out for I'm sure a better price. Hopefully it all works out and you get back on some dirt soon.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You could also buy a 2014 570 when the 2015's come out for I'm sure a better price. Hopefully it all works out and you get back on some dirt soon.
Yeah we will see, and thanks. My thread in the garage forum probably sheds more light on my spot I'm in to. Oh well, it is what it is.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dads really enjoying the 570. Been doing a lot of work in the yard with it cleaning up his firewood mess from the winter. He said it's got plenty of power, and really has some "pep". Mom says he takes a spirited trip on it down the gravel road to visit with the other retired cronies down the road every other day lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts